Ask anything ...
€179 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€167 500 without fees)
Reduction from €199,500 to €179,500
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||101 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Located right in the centre of a beautiful medieval town, this house benefits over three floors from 5 double bedrooms (one with ensuite and kitchenette), 2 further bathrooms, kitchen with walk-in pantry, 2 huge living rooms, a second kitchen-cum-laundry, and a large wine cellar. One of the bedrooms is currently used as a B&B and there is potential to create a completely separate apartment on the ground floor for rental purposes, if desired.
There are terraces on each floor and if you would like more outside space, please note that it is possible to buy a plot with fishing lake and woodland of approx 3 acres, where you will find an oasis of peace and calm, only 5 minute drive away from the house.
There are numerous good restaurants, a boulangerie and various other shops within walking distance.
There is also a railway station in Uzerche with direct connections to Paris.
More pictures are available on request! Read more ...
- Double stone steps leading to double width front door.
- Entrance hall with door down to wine cellar.
- Large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and kitchenette.
- Huge L-shaped living room.
- Laundry / second kitchen with back door to street.
- WC with handbasin.
Stairs to first floor landing leading to:
- Farmhouse kitchen with stone Belfast sink, built-in fridge and dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob and extractor fan. Door from kitchen to terrace looking towards the river.
- Walk-in pantry with place for American-style fridge/freezer.
- Very large living room with open fireplace and Juliet balcony overlooking the cobbled streets of the town.
- Shower room with WC and handbasin.
- Double bedroom.
- Hallway with numerous storage cupboards.
Stairs to second floor landing leading to:
- Large double bedroom with built-in cupboards along the full width of one wall.
- 2 double bedrooms, one of which has glazed double doors to the top terrace.
- Stunning shower room with mosaic tiled shower, heated towel rail, WC and ultra modern handbasin.
- Door to top terrace with views over the rooftops towards the Abbatiale Saint Pierre.
Loft ladder from top landing to fully insulated loft area.
Heating: Oil-fired central heating and hot water (Viesmann boiler).
Waste water: the house is connected to mains drainage.
Internet: High speed internet available. Fibre optic scheduled for 2021.
Roof: Slate roof in good condition. Guttering replaced in 2019 and roof checked at the same time.
Taxe Foncière: 1795€ per year
Nearest international airport: Brive Vallée de la Dordogne (49km); Limoges (69 km)
Tulle : 35 km
Brive-La-Gaillarde(centre) : 39 km
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES