Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Loir et Cher|
|Surface||124 M2*||Plot Size||725 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
These two gites provide 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms respectively, both offering superb views over the Cher valley. Montrichard is 2km away and there is a cafe/bar and some other facilities a short way down the hill from you. The garden is beautifully arranged with many seating and dining areas, all enjoying the sunny outlook of this beautiful stone-built property.
Read more ...
Bourré provides a cafe/bar, boulangerie and a few other facilities but most of what you want will be found in Montrichard with its main street of restaurants, shops and all sorts of useful facilities. There are hotels along the quay and a bridge crossing the Cher connecting you to larger supermarkets, a petrol station and more. There are many vignerons in this area with a fine selection of mainly white wines. The great chateaux of the Loire Valley (e.g. Chenonceaux - 13km) are a few km away and ZooParc Beauval (20km) is famous for its rare breed survival programme with Giant Pandas, rhinos and hippos to name but a few.
The property itself is arranged around a gravel courtyard with ample parking and the land continues down the hill with seating areas and spaces to stop a while and enjoy the view. Each house enjoys its own personal dining terrace.
Both houses enjoy double glazing throughout, fully equipped kitchens (high quality white goods) and individual electric heating metered for each house.
• Ground Floor: Living/dining area with chimney and open plan kitchen (34m2).
• First Floor: Landing, Shower room with wc (8m2) and bedroom (17m2) with superb view.
• Ground Floor: Kitchen/diner (17.3m2), shower room, wc. Living room (19m2) with fireplace and woodburner.
• First Floor: Landing, 2 bedrooms (11.3m2 and 9.1m2 with 1.8m headroom). Bathroom with wc (3.4m2).
• Exterior: Entrance gates, large gravel court for parking, outdoor dining areas, seating and garden. Immediately opposite the property you enjoy further parking and a substantial cave.
Airports at Tours (62km), Châteauroux (80km), Poitiers (137km) and Limoges (204km). TGV trains at Tours (St-Pierre-de-Corps - 45km) and SNCF at Montrichard station (3km). Caen ferry port (3 ¼ hrs)
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".