€379 600 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€365 000 without fees)
|Surface||67 M2*||Outside Space||11 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This lovely apartment 65m2 was built in 2007 and is part of the development known as the ‘Chalet de Verney’ It is located in the area of the village known as Zac Du Haut Du Village. This is an ideal holiday apartment for personal use and would make the perfect investment property due to its location close to amenities and the elevator connecting to the main lift system and cable car to Alpe d’Huez.
The apartment is located on the top floor of the main building and has been renovated with modern brushed wood materials to give a contemporary alpine chalet feel. The high ceilings add to the loft style appeal of the is beautiful apartment.
Read more ...
- The apartment comprises a spacious open plan lounge with balcony and unobstructed views towards the ‘La Fare’ waterfall and Alpe d’Huez. There is ample room in the lounge area for a decent sized dining table. The kitchen is open plan and has been completely remodelled with quality equipment and materials.
- The master bedroom has a separate balcony with fantastic mountain views and built in wardrobe space. The second bedroom has bunk beds and shares the balcony with the master bedroom. The third bedroom currently has a double bed and plenty of cupboard storage space.
- The bathroom has been completely replaced in a similar style to the rest of the apartment and has a bath with shower, two wash-hand basins and a heated towel rail. There is separate WC.
- The entrance hall is spacious and has a large storage cupboard.
- The apartment is sold with a private covered parking space and a private outside parking space as well as a spacious ski locker, large enough for several cycles and ski equipment.
- Taxe Foncière: 731€-
- Taxe d'Habitation: 256€
- Co-owner Charges: 1400€
- The apartment offers excellent value for money. The apartment has never been on the rental market however for those looking for an excellent investment opportunity, the tasteful interior and location with the beautiful views makes it an ideal property. The views will never be obstructed by other developments. The location higher up in the village means it also gets the sun for longer and later than other properties lower down in the village and the spacious balcony will ensure maximum enjoyment of the sunshine hours during the winter and summer periods.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES