agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||125 M2*||Plot Size||120 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This excellent value-for-money property, just 6km from the access to the world’s largest ski resort, lies in a picturesque and peaceful Savoyard hamlet and has wonderful views over the stunning local mountains. Currently two separate apartments, there is scope for rental across each (long or short-term), or to create one large family property with 5+ bedrooms.
Based in the quiet, but increasingly popular hamlet of La Combe, the property is divided into a duplex 3-bedroom apartment above, with a separate, self-contained 2-bedroom apartment below, and offers many possibilities including rental of either (or both) of the dwellings and also the opportunity to potentially restore the property to be one large, 3-storeyed home.
The top apartment contains:
- 3 bedrooms, (double room and a family room on the first floor, plus a double on the ingenious mezzanine level, which also has storage space and en-suite shower room (plus further potential sleeping space)
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite with shower on the mezzanine, the other a family bathroom)
- Large, airy living area (with dining space and open-plan kitchen) with fireplace and views out over the valley
- Sunny balcony that enjoys the morning sunshine
- Secure, private store room for any equipment such as skis, mountain bikes etc.
The apartment below consists of:
- 2 bedrooms, (a double room with a door onto the balcony, and a family room with a brand-new ensuite shoer room)
- Communal bathroom with bath (shower incorporated)
- Open-plan, fully-equipped kitchen and dining area which opens onto the large balcony and the breath-taking scenery
- Secure, private storage cellar for any equipment such as skis, mountain bikes etc.
- Car parking available in front of the property – sufficient for a maximum of 4 vehicles
- Garden with decking at the back of the property which would make a perfect barbecue area
- Some storage solutions in the eaves of the property
- Ski room next to the car parking spaces
- Lots of storage underneath the property with separate cellars for wood storage, the boiler room and a matted ski storage area
The hamlet itself is very traditional and ideally located just 6km (around 10 minutes by car) from the charming year-round town of St Martin de Belleville – where in winter the gondola lift gives you access to the entire Trois Vallées – the world’s largest ski area, with the resorts of Les Menuires/Saint Martin, Val Thorens, Meribel and Courchevel all linked together into 600km of pistes – plus endless off-piste itineraries. During the summer months, the village is the perfect base for numerous mountain walks, mountain/road biking and many other mountain activities – or indeed simply for relaxing!
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES