agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||1200 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Located in Sainte Reine on the Bauges side of the Col du Frêne, this barn is in excellent structural condition with solid floors above the cow byre and stable making it a very easy conversion project. Various openings in the stonework are naturally placed to put in feature windows. With a footprint of 100m2 it will convert into a fabulous open plan living space which with bedrooms in the attic could give you a very generous 180m2 habitable with garage, utility and workshop in the 2 cow byres
The barn comes with roughly 1000m2 of broadly flat agricultural land to make into a garden with plenty of space to grow your own food. At the foot of the garden is a telecoms exchange which pays 600€ annual rent and will also provide high speed fibre broadband for the eventual house
Barn conversion information
• Walls in original stone in excellent condition
• Wood structure and roof timbers all correct
• Roof covering – mostly in modern tin with 1 small part in original slate to be redone
• Cow byre floors - Concrete
• Ceilings – 1 vaulted brick with steel beams, 1 brick construction with concrete pad
• Barn entrance floor – original wood plank, to be redone
• Services – Water, mains sewage, electricity and fibre broadband right next to the
barn with easy connections.
DPE : Energy test not required.