Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||344 M2*||Plot Size||253 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Situated between Nimes and Montpellier, both of which have international flights and TGV stations. The Cevennes Mountains and the Mediterranean coast are within easy reach. The cosmopolitan medieval town of Sauve is situated on the River Vidourle. . It’s a lively town with a full range of shops, post office and bank. Many events are held in the town and there is a Saturday market, Read more ...
To view more photos click here
• Very large and flexible accommodation - commercial or private potential
• An important historic town house full of features
• Highest quality renovation ( in process of finishing)
• In the Heart of Sauve
Renovation has been carried out with great attention to detail and materials. Most is now finished, but there are several rooms still requiring decoration and clearing, There is also a very large ( 40 m²) ‘barn’ which fronts on to a the charming private, two-level courtyard, this is not restored but offers a multitude of opportunities.
The house is in the centre of this lively and important town and has a garage fronting the road , which would make an ideal shop or commercial venture. Overall, with three floors of bedrooms and living spaces, there is excellent potential to use the house for Chambres des Hôtes ou Gîtes or, equally, as a large family home.
• Through the impressive ancient front door to a large and elegant hallway with doors to the garage and several vaulted spaces. Access through to the ground floor courtyard (currently rather overgrown) . Traditional and lovely stairs rise from the hallway to:
• Landing with traditional tiling off which are: -
• A modern fitted kitchen (15 m²) with beam, skylight and exposed stonework.
• Access on to the first floor courtyard (40 m²). with stone steps to the lower courtyard. –
• Dining room (20 m²) with marble fireplace and plaster moulded ceiling and fireplace. Wood burning stove. –
• Sitting room (22 m²) with marble fireplace and French windows on to the terrace leading also to a vestibule and storage and a study, all with solid chestnut wooden flooring. Built in wood fire. –
• A further sitting room (21 m²) with traditional tiling, plaster mouldings and marble fireplace. –
• A cloakroom with lavatory and hand basin (6 m²) –
• From the first floor courtyard there is access into the barn (40 m²) which is ready for conversion into more living space or possibly to enhance the outside space. –
• On this floor, there is a further external access to a separate street entrance, which could be used to enhance the letting potential as gites etc.
• From the first floor landing stairs rise to
SECOND FLOOR: -
• Bedroom 1 (19 m²) with marble fireplace and access to a covered balcony and further external balcony. This leads into a
• Dressing room (6 m²) with fitted wardrobes and mirrors and a large bathroom (15 m²) with roll top bath, shower, hand basin, cupboards, marble fireplace and wc. –
• Bedroom 2 (14 m²) –
• Bedroom 3 (9 m²) –
• A further room, which can be a bathroom or an additional bedroom (12 m²)
• Beautiful cast iron railings and wooden stairs lead to:
THIRD FLOOR: -
• Central hallway with skylight (15 m²) –
• Modern fitted kitchen/diner (23 m²) with wooden sliding doors on to a large terrace (15 m²) with fine views over the rooftops to the Mer des Rochers. Underfloor electric heating. –
• Bedroom 1 (15 m²) with marble fireplace and traditionally tiled floor. –
• Bedroom 2 (28 m²) with 3 windows, solid chestnut wooden flooring. –
• Modern bathroom (8 m²) with Italian shower, bath, suspended WC and hand basin with cupboard. Under floor electric heating. –
• Sitting room (20 m²) with wood stove and traditional tiled floor.
A De Dietrich boiler provides extensive central heating by oil (easily convertible to available to town gas
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES