Ask anything ...
€572 250 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€545 000 without fees)
Reduction from €630,000 to €572,250
|Surface||473 M2*||Plot Size||4607 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Bourgeois house of 260m ² with large volumes with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a beautiful farmhouse of 215m² offering 5 bedrooms + office with very large living space, outbuildings including a beautiful barn of 136m², garage, parking space, all on large wooded park in a quiet, not overlooked environment Read more ...
Large and luminous old wine growing property from the end of the 18th century, in excellent condition, south facing, offering very beautiful volumes.
The large electric gate opens onto a large courtyard which serves the barn and a recessed parking space.
The main house of 260m ² habitable, fully renovated with quality materials and great taste, consists of, on the ground floor :
- Large entrance hall (17,5m²)
- Lounge area (34m²) with fireplace, double exposure, French windows opening onto the back terrace and the park
- Kitchen/dining area (34.5m²) with sliding doors, double exposure, French windows opening onto the rear terrace and the park, as well as onto the west terrace with access to the pool area.
On the first floor:
- Large distribution landing (10.5m²)
- Bedroom 1 (35m²) double exposure
- Bedroom 2 (21,5m²) double exposure, with dressing area (6m²) and direct access to the shower room (6,5m²), Italian shower, 2 basins, also accessible from bedroom 1.
- Wc (5,5m²)
On the second floor:
- Distribution landing (7m²)
- Bedroom 3 (31m²) double exposure, with dressing area (6m²)
- Bedroom 4 (31m²) double exposure, with dressing area (6m²)
- Shower room (7m²) Italian shower, 2 basins
- Wc (1,3m²)
Insulated cellar under the whole surface of the house, with 2 entrances
House entirely renovated in 2013 (insulation, windows, electricity, roofing, plumbing, heating...)
Wooden double glazed windows
Original parquet floors
Central heating with pellet boiler also feeding the farmhouse
The 215m² farmhouse is now offered as a gite and has a private courtyard with private access and garage. It is composed on the ground floor:
- Kitchen area (22m²)
- Lounge area (48m²) with large fireplace
- Office (17m²) with staircase leading to the first floor and outside access to the street.
- Shower room (2.7m²) with shower and 1 washbasin
- WC (1m²)
- Communication room (11,5m²) located between the living room and the garage /storeroom (54m²), offering Wc with washbasin (2,6m²) and a second staircase leading to the first floor.
- Laundry room (8m²)
Upstairs a landing (8m²) which serves :
- Office/dressing room (7m²)
- Shower room (10m²) with italian shower, 2 basins and W.C.
- Bedroom 1 (20m²)
- Bedroom 2 (19m²)
- Bedroom 3 (24m²) also accessible by the office staircase
- Bedroom 4 (23m²) with water point, accessible by the office staircase
The barn (136m²) consists of a garage/storage area and the boiler room with pellet boiler and its storage tank, supplying the 2 houses.
Large wooded park at the rear of the property with many trees, shaded relaxation areas and a vegetable garden.
Kindergarten and primary school nearby
Angoulême centre and train station (Paris 1h40 and Bordeaux 35mns) less than 15mns drive away.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.