Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||250 M2*||Plot Size||33000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Turn-key hobby vineyard – 2.30 hectares in Listrac Médoc AOC – Cru Artisan
3 minutes from the village of Listrac and 35 km from Bordeaux. Read more ...
• Vineyard in very good state, 2.28 hectares under Listrac Médoc AOC
• Grape varieties : 61% en Merlot / 28% en CS / 11% en PV
• Number of vines : 9000vine/ha
• A very old and qualitative plot of Petit Verdot
• Vineyard split into 5 plots located between 2 and 3 km around the house and winery
Winery buildings :
• A winery of 230 m² completely insulated built in 2017. Split into 3 parts; winemaking, barrel aging and bottle storage. There is also a hangar for storing machinery.
• Winery is basic but operational. Small capacity of winemaking (130hL but enough space to install more tanks)
• Stone house with approximately 250 m² living space; 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (possibility to install third), a large living room with chimney, kitchen, veranda / tasting room looking onto vines. House partially renovated in 2003. New gas boiler, individual sewerage system completed in 2017, water softener. Park of 1681 m² with fence all around.
• Château name registred
• Average production around 70 hL (the vineyard produces around 140 hL for every vintage but the owner prefers to adjust the volume of wine depending on his winemaking capacity)
• All production (around 8000 bottles) sold direct to private customers
• Equipment included in the sale
• Wine stock purchase is in option
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES