agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||75 M2*||Plot Size||75 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This lovely 3-bedroom apartment is situation in Residence des Oliviers with a communal large covered swimming pool, sun terraces, a courtyard with barbecue and private allocated parking.
All this for less than 100,000 euros!!
The village has a bar, hotel, restaurant, bakery mini-supermarket, post office, garage and a lake.
The apartment is large enough to live in permanently but would make a fabulous holiday home and rental sleeping 6 – 8 people.
It is rare to find such a large apartment with all these features for such a great price.
Read more ...
This 75 m2 duplex apartment is situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of Residence les Oliviers and has
• Allocated private parking
• A large 10 x 3 communal pool with a domed cover
• 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests
• View of the river Ourse, mountains and village
• Two communal sun terraces on which to relax
• Communal courtyard with barbecue
• Large communal garden shed for additional storage
The picturesque traditional village of Mauleon Barousse sits on the River Ourse and is the start of the Portes de Bales (a favourite climb with the Tour de France).
The apartment has the following accommodation:
• Large living room with an equipped fitted kitchen and a wide balcony overlooking the river and the village below
• WC independent
• Shower room
• Two bedrooms
• Spacious bathroom
REGION The apartment is only
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
The village sits just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and is within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Lakes and Mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
A 30-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over 30 minutes away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please do contact us for more information and to arrange a visit to see the apartment in person and explore this wonderful region hidden away in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES