€1 102 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 050 000 without fees)
|Surface||464 M2*||Plot Size||311941 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Exclusive authentic property in Sologne on about 31 hectares.
In the heart of the Sologne, magnificent property renovated in the style of the country. This set of two houses has been tastefully restored.
The area is a haven of peace, mixing wood, coppice and water. The authentic Sologne, you will be under the charm.
The property is situated approx. 2 hours from Paris between Lamotte Beuvron and Aubigny sur Nère.
A rural, dead-end lane leads from the départemental road to the riverside properties.
No easements allowed. bordered by the river Nère on the private estate (approx. 750m / 856 yds). Read more ...
Two residential buildings renovated in the style of the country.
It consists of:
With a total living area of approximately 297 square meters
- an entrance hall with a beautiful wooden staircase
- a place or a room to take those boots off.
- an office, library with a beautiful wood fireplace
- a fitted and equipped kitchen
- a large and magnificent living room with a beautiful stone fireplace, terracotta floor tiles from our region, bricks and wooden beams tradition of the Sologne region.
- three large bay windows with views of the ponds and meadows
ON THE FLOOR:
-by a beautiful wooden staircase, a mezzanine leads you to the rooms
-1°a large master suite with a cathedral ceiling, a bathroom, a dressing room and a toilet
-2° a bedroom with a bathroom with a WC
-3° a bedroom with bathroom and a WC
ADJOINING ANNEX FARMHOUSE
With a total area of 167 square metres of living space approximately
It consists of:
- a living room in the main living room with an open fire place
- a small kitchen (kitchenette)
-two large bedrooms with a bathroom each with WC
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
-3 large bedrooms with a bathroom each and toilet.
-Garage, stables (3 boxes) and attic.
PARK AND GARDENS OF THE PROPERTY:
-ponds and meadows with an island
-forests and woods on about 31 hectares
-river bank on the Nère for trout fishing
-wood shed and other small outbuildings
SERVICES & TECHNIQUE
Country tile roof
Telephone and Internet network
Heating with radiators
There are two sewage systems, one for each house.
an approved borehole.
Tank gas connection
No easements granted
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES