agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €147,150 to €109,000
|Surface||85 M2*||Plot Size||653 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Fabulous, edge of village setting for this moderne house with practical living space and bright and airy rooms. Benefiting from mains drainage and double glazing, the house overlooks the popular touristic village of Charroux, only a couple of minutes walk from it's center and amenities including bars, boulangerie and shops. With it's massive garage (4 meter high ceiling), workshop and large private parking, this property would be ideal for an artisan or motor home fanatic.
The lower level could also be used to extend considerably the living space. Read more ...
The property in more detail...
HOUSE (garden level) :
- Modern open plan kitchen : 17 m² fully equipped, including dishwasher and lovely large gas cooker
- Living room : 19 m² with wood-burner
- Corridor : 7 m² with access to the lower level
- Shower room : 4 m² with walk-in shower, WC, sink and electric towel rail
- Bedroom 1 : 10 m² with access to the garden
- Bedroom 2/office : 7 m² with large velux window
- Bedroom 3 : 13 m² with large velux window and walk-in wardrobe : 3 m²
BASEMENT (parking level) :
- Corridor/cloakroom : 17 m² with under-stair cupboard
- Washroom : 3,5 m² with WC and sink
- Storage room/utility : 44 m²
- Workshop : 37 m² with forge. direct access to the parking
- Garage : 71 m² Both the ceiling and the opening are 4 meters high, you could easily park large vehicles inside
- Large private parking with sliding gate
- Fenced garden with view over the village and it's historic center
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.