Ask anything ...
€1 260 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 200 000 without fees)
ST BIEZ EN BELIN
|Surface||2000 M2*||Plot Size||81458 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This interesting property is currently being run as a literary and arts museum and hotel, with accommodation both in the château and the annexed building. It has great business potential, just 20 km from the famous 24 Hour Le Mans race track.
Town of Ecommoy with all amenities 4 km. Le Mans 22 km (TGV to Paris under 1 hour), Tours airport 75 km, A28 motorway access 7 km.
Read more ...
The château, hall and top 2 floors of the hotel are in a good state of repair, and can accommodate up to 50 people. They were renovated in the 1970s to be used by the local government, gas central heating, new electrics, connection to the mains drains.
THE CHATEAU – traditional high ceilings, wood flooring, moldings, wood panelling
- Entrance hall with central staircase (60 m2)
- Reception room (120 m2) with 2 marble fireplaces, doors to terrace
- Wood paneled sitting room (40 m2)
- Oak library (25 m2)
- Study (10 m2)
- Apartment 1: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, sitting room (140 m2)
- Apartment 2: 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, sitting room (70 m2)
- Apartment 3: 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, sitting room
- Apartment 4: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room
- 11 rooms in need of complete renovation
- Boiler room, electrical room, 80 m2 function room, cellar. Service staircase leads up from the basement to all floors.
- Ground floor: professional kitchen, 10 studio apartments each 15 m2 (require redecorating), with access to the park
- First floor: 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Second floor: 3 x 2 room apartments with kitchen and bathroom, 2 x one room apartments with kitchen and bathroom
200 m2 hall with stage, cinema projection facilities, changing room, cloakroom and bicycle shed
2 50 m2 OFFICES, circular BAR with billiard room (60 m2)
8 HA grounds, with 1 HA walled garden with greenhouse.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".