agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAUVETERRE DE GUYENNE
|Surface||250 M2*||Plot Size||30498 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This beautiful fully renovated watermill is set in its own paradise of 3 hectares with mature trees! When you enter this property you know at once that it is very special! Far away from daily stress, located in the beautiful region of the Entre-Deux-Mers wine region close to all amenities for modern life as shops, schools, restaurants, railway station! Bordeaux (airport, TGV) and Bergerac (airport) at 1h. Perfect for lovers of peace and water, as family - holiday - home! Read more ...
Idylic setting with total privacy and peace. However all necessary amenities within reach! Very spacious with its 5 beds and 4 baths. In perfect condition! Further, a separate house - perfect as gite or caretaker's cottage - as well as an outbuilding now used as a garage and workshop but which could be converted.
The MAIN HOUSE has a habitable surface of 250 m², comprising:
* Entrance/reception hall - 56 m²,
* Salon- 18 m² - with fireplace,
* Living room - 32 m²,
* Kitchen - 16 m² - fully equipped,
* Storage/utility room.
All rooms are half-open connected, large windows give you a beautiful view of the meander and the park. The kitchen opens onto a pleasant terrace (55 m²), where the sound of trickling water and the view over the park guarantee you optimal relaxation.
* Landing and corridor with dressing area,
* Master bedroom - 23 m² - with bathroom (13 m²) - double sink, shower, bath, bidet
* Bedroom 2 - 17 m² - with shower, sink and built-in wardrobe,
* Bedroom 3 - 12 m² - with shower and sink,
* Bedroom 4 - 19 m² - wit-h buiilt-in wardrombe,
* Bedroom 5 - 15 m²,
* Bathroom - 7 m² - with shower, sink, wardrobe,
* Office - 7 m².
Fully independent, with separate entrance, parking, garage and garden!
A 2 storey cottage of 100 m², with kitchen, salon, conservatory, 2 beds.
Work to be done.
* Double garage of 48 m²,
* Barn - 53 m² - ideal for workshop or gite,
* Covered summer kitchen area, with barbecue and plancha.
10x5 m with a cover.
Almost 3 ha, with the stream meandering through it. Beautiful mature trees, shrubs, gazebo. Also very suitable for a HORSE LOVER! With a second entrance and various meadows.
* In excellent condition,
* Double glazing,
* Roof redone 2011, with 20 cm insulation,
* Oil central heating, condensing boiler 2010
* Electricity according standards,
* Septic tank according standards,
* Garden lighting,
* Electric gate.
LOCATION: In the beautiful wine region of the ENTRE-DEUX-MERS with is sloping vignes and beautiful medieval chateaux!
All necessary amenities, such as shops, schools (primary, college, lycée), sports facilities, cinema, restaurants and train station are within a short drive. Bordeaux as well as Bergerac at 1 hour (airports)!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES