€487 600 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€460 000 without fees)
CHEMILLE SUR DEME
||Dept||Indre et Loire|
|Surface||210 M2*||Plot Size||42204 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Unique opportunity to own a slice of French history. These buildings used to be part of a château estate, and include a 15th century round tower. The setting lends itself to the creation of beautiful, upmarket holiday complex.
In the heart of wine-growing country, with attractive towns along the river Loir within easy distance. Perfect for cycling, walking, riding, water sports, and access to vineyards and châteaux. Between Tours (38 km – with international airport), Vendôme (40 km) and Le Mans (55 km). Fast trains from all 3 to Paris and the rest of France.
Read more ...
This is an exciting renovation project. The buildings are structurally sound, most with electricity and water already connected, and the main house is habitable.
1. Main house (210 m2): kitchen, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms
2. Pigsties – 6 with slate roof (60 m2 footprint)
3. Stables with hay loft, slate roof (200 m2 footprint)
4. Agricultural hangar with 3 goat pens (100 m2 footprint)
5. Circular tower, with 4 floors including cellar and loft (10 m diametre)
6. 16th century stables, with room, cellar and loft (180 m2 footprint)
7. Outbuilding with fireplace and loft (200 m2 footprint)
8. Outbuilding (250 m2 footprint)
Large well, courtyards, parkland and fields. Peaceful, protected area with attractive countryside views, and a château for a neighbour…
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES