Ask anything ...
€1 102 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 050 000 without fees)
|Surface||900 M2*||Plot Size||287445 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A collection of lovely old stone cottages set in their own hamlet, which enjoys an elevated position over the beautiful surrounding countryside. Tastefully renovated throughout and finished to a very high standard, they successfully combine traditional elements and modern practicalities. The complex includes two swimming pools, private outdoor areas for each gîte and the owners cottage and a small fishing lake. The nearby town of Montbron offers all daily amenities whilst La Rochefoucauld, St Mathieu and Rochechouart are less than 30 mins drive. Limoges airport (75km) is well served by UK and European low cost carriers, and the nearest highway and TGV station are 23km and 46 km away respectively. Local tourist attractions include the leisure lakes of the Haute Charente (swimming, fishing, kayaking), the picturesque Périgord Limousin national park, lake with sandy beach at St Estephe as well as the beautiful châteaux at La Rochefoucauld and Rochechouart. Day trips to Limoges, Cognac, Brantome, Poitiers, Périgueux or even Bordeaux, Bergerac or the Atlantic coast near Royan are possible. Read more ...
This exceptional property comprises seven gîtes, an owner’s cottage, two swimming pools, a small fishing lake, an old storage barn and another old stone building ripe for renovation all set on a plot of over 28 hectares of equal parts prairie and woodland.
The gîtes currently operate as a successful business. All are finished to a very high standard and retain many beautiful character features. They are available fully furnished, have new roofs, double glazing throughout, WIFI and TV connections in addition to private gardens and/or terraces.
1. LA BELLE COUR: spacious maisonette of 96m2 with wheelchair access comprising 3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS on three levels; accommodation for 5-6 people.
- Large private terrace and garden.
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor.
- KITCHEN and DINING ROOM also on the ground floor.
- LOUNGE/ SITTING ROOM on first floor.
2. LE CABRIOLET: charming maisonette with large, modern KITCHEN; accommodation for 4-6 people. - Rear garden and roofed front terrace.
- 2 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS on two levels.
- Large MEZZANINE for additional sleeping space.
- Open plan LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM/ KITCHEN area.
3. LA CALÈCHE STUDIO: Stylish maisonette with self-contained ground floor and first floor accommodation for 2-5 people.
- 3 terraces.
- 70m2 ground floor comprising LIVING ROOM, open KITCHEN, BEDROOM and BATHROOM.
- First floor self-contained STUDIO comprising LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM and WC; accommodates 3 people.
4. LA CASTEL: Large maisonette with good sized KITCHEN; accommodation for up to 6 people over two levels.
- Covered front terrace and rear garden.
- 3 comfortable BEDROOMS and 1 large BATHROOM.
- Ground floor open plan living space comprising LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN and DINING ROOM.
5. LA BELLEVUE: Beautiful maisonette with large modern KITCHEN set over two levels; accommodation for 2 people.
- First floor BATHROOM and BEDROOM with French four poster bed.
- Living space on the second floor comprising KITCHEN, DINING ROOM and LIVING ROOM.
- South-facing terrace with breath-taking views across the valley.
6. LE TRIANGLE: Largest gîte with 200m2 of living space over two levels, private swimming pool and accommodation for up to 10 people.
- Large ground floor living space comprising LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM and KITCHEN; access to south-facing terrace and private swimming pool and terrace with wonderful views across the valley.
- Sous sol level with 3 large BEDROOMS and 2 spacious BATHROOMS.
7. LE DÉPENDANCE: Next door to the owner’s cottage; large south facing terrace and easy access to the second swimming pool; accommodation for up to 8 people.
- Spacious open plan living space comprising LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM and KITCHEN; large glazed doors lead to the rear terrace.
- Grand BATHROOM and 3 large BEDROOMS.
8. OWNERS COTTAGE: Old stone cottage attached to LE DÉPENDANCE; two private south facing terraces (covered and open); private garden with lovely views over the valley.
- Ground floor open plan space comprising fully equipped KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM and corner BUREAU.
- Three BEDROOMS and large BATHROOM on the first floor.
A truly exceptional and fabulous property! Properties offering so much and in such a good condition are few and far between so one not to be missed.
Video of the property below:
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".