Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||235 M2*||Plot Size||562 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in a thriving village with popular bakery, until recently, this property was running as successful bar and restaurant and offers great potential as a B&B. It currently comprises open-plan bar and restaurant areas with clean public facilities and private, spacious living accommodation including 5 bedrooms over 3 floors. It benefits from an enclosed rear garden, off-road parking, garage and outbuildings, which could be developed/converted further. Fully double-glazed and centrally heated throughout, with mains drainage and fibre optic broadband this really makes for an enticing business proposition or equally a comfortable family home. Ideally situated for all amenities in the larger market towns of Villaines la Juhel (15 mins) and Sillé le Guillaume (14 mins), which provides excellent train links to Paris (50 mins) and Le Mans (20 mins), making this a popular tourist area. Cross Channel ferries at Caen are just 1h 55m drive away. Read more ...
This deceptively spacious village property briefly comprises:
The main access to the property is via the front door, which leads into:
• RESTAURANT/BAR (50m2) – tiled floor in bar and laminate floor in restaurant, large window, triple French doors, plus partially glazed door to front, fireplace, feature stone walls, access to office, access to public and private areas
• OFFICE (11m2) – tiled floor, access to stairs to first floor, access to dining room
• DINING ROOM (13.6m2) – tiled floor, access to kitchen, access to corridor to public/private accommodation
• BEDROOM 1 (9.9m2) – laminate flooring, large window to side aspect
• BEDROOM 2 (8.2m2) - laminate flooring, large window to side aspect
• SHOWER ROOM (4.1m2) – tiled floor walls, Italian shower, two sinks and vanity unit
• WC (2.7m2) – laminate flooring, sink and vanity unit
• KITCHEN (9.2m2) – tiled floor, part-tiled walls, stainless steel sink and work surfaces and extractor, access to dining room and utility room
• UTILITY ROOM (11.2m2) – tiled floor, three large windows onto rear garden, stainless steel double sink unit, door to garden and outbuildings
First floor, stairs from office lead onto:
• LIVING ROOM (40.3m2) – laminate flooring, triple aspect windows to front, rear and side, access to second floor, hall and bedrooms 3 & 4
• BEDROOM 3 (13.3m2) – laminate flooring, window to rear, built-in cupboard
• HALL (3.6m2) – access to bedroom 4 and shower room
• BEDROOM 4 (17m2) – laminate flooring, window to front, built-in cupboard
• SHOWERROOM (4.7m2) – tiled floor, corner shower unit, sink with vanity unit, WC
Second floor, stairs from living room lead onto:
• BEDROOM 5/STUDIO APPARTMENT (28.3m2) – laminate floor, velux window to rear, wooden stairs to mezzanine, doors to shower room and attic
• SHOWER ROOM (4.8m2) –corner shower cubicle, wash basin, WC
• ATTIC (6.9m2)
The basement, running the full footprint of the house, provides useful dry storage.
Outside, there is a pleasant, enclosed garden, laid to lawn with a vegetable plot beyond and views to the village church and rolling countryside. A large garden shed provides further storage, while an additional outbuilding offers potential for conversion to further living accommodation/gite, currently comprising a ground floor room, boarded first floor and a garage (currently used as a workshop).
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES