€477 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
STE GEMME LA PLAINE
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||1858 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This classic farmhouse was professionally restored in 2006 and has kept many original features. Spacious and comfortable family accommodation over two floors with 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and over 1800m² of land in the middle of the town. With the cathedral town of Luçon just 5kms with all the necessary amenities including a hospital and station, La Rochelle with its airport and Ile de Ré just 40km away. A83 junction 5kms and Nantes airport is under 1hr. Read more ...
The farmhouse consists of;
Ground floor (156m²):
- Entrance hall (17m²), with separate WC and the staircase
- Lounge (34m²) with a Louis XV fireplace and original beams
- Dining room (32m²) with a ceiling rose and wood burning stove
- Kitchen, fully equipped (28m²) with an old functioning fireplace
- Bathroom (9m²) with a very modern bathtub with balneo (Grandform remote system)
- Utility and storeroom (15m²)
- Cellar with proper stone carved stairs (15m²)
1st Floor : (144m²)
- Landing (17m²)
- Bedroom with an old fireplace and 3 big French windows (35m²)
- Bedroom with an old fireplace (25m²)
- Bedroom (29m²)
- Bedroom (28m²) with its en-suite shower room and WC, that can also be accessed from downstairs via a spiral staircase.
- Large metal entrance gates opening onto the gravel drive in front of the house.
- 2 terraces, one with oak decking (30m²) at the rear of the house, the other tiled at the front.
- Large barn (100m²) used as a garage for 2 or 3 cars, a workshop and storage.
- 3 small stone sheds (20m²) in the rear garden rebuilt in 2010
- Barn (35m²) that could be turned into a gîte with the necessary permission.
- Double glazing with aluminium window and shutters.
- Wooden flooring upstairs
- Automatic and efficient wood pellet boiler (Hargassner) for heating and hot water (average cost of 1500€/yr)
- Automatic watering system for the garden.
- Garden enclosed by stone walls.
- Conforming septic tank
The owners have an impressive documented history of the property going back to the 17th century.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES