Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1431 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This comfortable property features a typically Norman longere offering a lovely 3-bed home, and its annex partly restored into a cosy 1-bed home ready to be used as a teenager's home or as a gite - guesthouse.
Set in a lovely landscaped garden, this delightful countryside property enjoys a great location in the middle of a quiet village in the magnificent Varenne valley.
This preserved valley, which marks a natural border between the Pays de Caux and the Pays de Bray, offers beautiful panoramas and exceptional fauna and flora. The valley also borders the Eawy forest, one of the most beautiful beech forests in Europe with many hiking trails and a variety of tourist and sporting activities.
This property is only 5 minutes from Bellencombre and its shops, 10 min from Saint Saens market town with all amenities, 12 min from the A28 and A29 motorways, 30 min from Dieppe and the sea, 40 min from Historic Rouen, 1h from Le Havre and 2h from Calais and Paris.
Perfect for both main and holiday homes, it also offers great possibilities for a gite or B&B activity with an ideal stopover location for holidaymakers. Read more ...
This light and bright property includes:
1. A lovely updated 3-bedroom house comprising:
- On the ground floor: an entrance hall leading to a living room with fireplace, a fully fitted American-style kitchen opening on a dining space, a WC. The kitchen has access to the back-garden and a laundry room.
A wooden staircase leads from the living to the 1st floor.
- Upstairs: a landing with cupboards gives access to 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with WC.
2. A 2nd longere including:
- Part of it restored into a cosy 1-bedroom home comprising: a living room with kitchenette, a large bedroom, a shower room with WC, a beautiful terrace with nice views.
- A 2nd part that can be converted into a living space including 2 storage rooms with access to a large attic.
The landscaped and hedged garden features parking spaces, a shed, flowers, trees, etc. and is crossed by a beautiful river stream.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES