agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||49 M2*||Outside Space||6 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This tastefully-furnished apartment measures 49m2 and has a balcony overlooking the piste. It is located in the Flaine Montsoleil, a 5* premium residence constructed in 2007 and located a short walk from the Foret level of Flaine.
The apartment is currently rented out for holiday lets, providing a guaranteed income to the owners with all rentals fully managed by Pierre & Vacances, and according to preference there is the option to cancel this contract from the end of April 2020 and revert to private ownership.
The apartment comprises:
- Entrance into large kitchenette / lounge area
- Well equipped kitchenette with fridge-freezer, oven, 4-ring hob, dishwasher
- Large lounge with dining area, 2-person sofa bed and door leading to North-facing balcony
- Master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with twin beds and ensuite shower room
- North facing balcony with mountain views across the ski piste behind the residence
- Cave storage room and ski locker
Approx annual charges (based on most recent available information):
Tax Fonciere 873€
Tax d'Habitation 1130€
ASL Charge 920€
Sogire Charge 3200€
NOTE: While the apartment remains under leaseback all charges except Tax Foncière are taken care of by Pierre & Vacances before payment of rental income.
At 1600m Flaine is the highest resort in the Grand Massif ski area and boasts an excellent snow record, partly due to its situation in an enclosed bowl, making the resort popular with serious skiers and families alike. A short chair-lift ride takes visitors into the Grand Massif area, linking Flaine with the resorts of Les Carroz, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt Fer-a-Cheval, and providing over 250km of pistes.
Access to resort is simple, as Geneva airport is just 88km away, meaning transfers normally take just 1h 30mins.
DPE test on going.