€1 495 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||400 M2*||Plot Size||2963 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This luxury chalet is located close to the return piste which gives direct access to the 445 km of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc winter playground. A short walk (300m) takes you to the piste to ski down to the cable car, or it is just 5 minutes (2.5km) in the car. For the majority of the season you will be able to use this piste to get home at the end of the day too . The closet restaurant is just 200m away.
Exclusive to the Leggett website, don't miss the 360º virtual tours and 3D plans by clicking onto Leggett website
Spacious and completed to a high standard the chalet is an ideal family home, a great rental property and would be a fantastic ready to go catered chalet - which it has been used as previously.
Set over 4 floors the chalet is accessed via the external staircase and laid out as follows :
Upper Ground Floor - entrance hallway with space for shoes and coats etc . The door from here leads to the large open plan living area with :
- spacious lounge with fireplace and views of Mont Blanc and giving access to a large balcony
- dining area with double height ceiling and a galleried area above
- fully equipped spacious kitchen making it easy to cook for family and friends or for a house full of chalet guests.
- TV room
- Cloakroom and a utility room
- Bedroom 1 a corner positon double bedroom with ensuite bath and WC
- sweeping open plan staircase leads to the 1st floor
- Mezzanine area looking down to the main living room, an ideal reading , or office area
- Bedroom 2 - ensuite double with bath and WC
- Bedroom 3 - ensuite double with bath and WC
- Bedroom 4 - ensuite twin with bath and WC
- Bedroom 5 - double bedroom
- Bedroom 6 - twin room
- these 2 rooms make up a family suite with a family bathroom with bath and WC .
From the entrance hallway stairs lead to the ground floor level comprised of an independent apartment with
- spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen and dining area and lounge
- 2 ensuite double bedrooms
- 1 ensuite family room with double and bunk bed
- Direct access to a large terrace looking straight at Mont Blanc.
The apartment can be accessed from the main chalet or by using its own entrance can be completely self contained to generate rental income.
A generous wellness area accessed from the main chalet :
- large lounge / games room with direct access to the garden
- treatment room with direct access to the garden
- shower and WC
- outdoor hot tub in a secluded and sheltered position
- a store / wine cellar and a utility room and technical room with gas central heating boiler are also on this level.
A great ski room with boot warmers is located next to a huge double garage.
There is an additional 70m2 of living space to create another self contained accommodation, or to use as you wish for offices , a fitness room or conference area .
A stunning chalet in a great location with easy access to Geneva and in the 3rd largest ski area in the Alpes - the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of piste
St Gervais is THE up and coming destination in the Alps - the ski area is the 3rd largest in France with 445km of piste and stretches from Les Contamines at the head of the valley to Megeve and Combloux with St Gervais at the heart of the system and with the highest part of the ski area - Le Mont Joly. The highest mountain in Western Europe , Mont Blanc is also in St Gervais and provides a great backdrop year round . The summer months provide a a wealth of activities: walking, biking, swimming in local lakes, the Tramway du Mont Blanc to take you up to level of the glaciers . The Thermes de St Gevrais which reopened in 2018 after 20m€ investment from L'Oreal - because we are worth it provides a full range of treatments and pampering . When you are in St Gervais don't miss the great restaurants, Marmotte Beer and St Gervais Gin - all Made in Mont Blanc ! St Gervais is a great place to explore from too with great days out to Annecy, Italy and Switzerland - all under an hour away.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES