agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||141 M2*||Plot Size||5268 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the picturesque hamlet of Attilly, the house has a quiet location with a welcoming grass driveway including its own well. Attached on one side by an empty property, also potentially for sale.
Lovely open plan living room with double height kitchen leading on to the rear garden plus ownership of a large field under contract with the local farmer, guaranteeing unimpeded mountain views. Two double bedrooms, a multi bedded dormitory plus a mezzanine provides fun accommodation and a very social atmosphere. A very happy house.
The house also has around 90m2 of convertible open loft space extending over the covered parking plus a 25m2 vaulted cellar.
• Open plan living room/kitchen - 33m2 with fireplace
• Double bedroom - 18.5m2 with en suite bathroom - 6.5m2
• Shower room - 4m2
• Utility room/larder -7m2
• Hallway stairs to first floor
• Workshop - 11m2
• Double bedroom 2 - 8.5m2
• Mezzanine - 21m2 with built in child beds and office space
• Bedroom 3 - 24m2 dormitory which could make 2 double bedrooms
• Steps to the loft space to convert if required.
• Vaulted stone cellar - 25m2 accessible by the door under the front balcony
• Covered parking for 2 or more cars
• Front garden - 500m2 with 2 driveways and a well
• Back garden - 1300m2 with wide ranging mountain views
• Agricultural field - 3,450m2 under contract
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".