agency fees to be paid by the seller
ST MARTIN LAGUEPIE
|Surface||202 M2*||Plot Size||6429 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
6-bed house with 2 reception rooms and beautiful terraces set on the original fortifications of Laguepie castle. Much history still to be found in this amazing house, which is attached on one side to another property. Beyond that are the remains of the castle that still stand. Beautiful floor tiling and many features like the crafted wood corner units in the lounge. The top floor has been converted into large accommodation, and a further bathroom could easily be added. Descend under the house from a doorway in the kitchen to find the vaulted ‘armoury’ and the former water storage ‘citerne’. Lovely terraces at front and back offer sun or shade throughout the day. A very unique property to be enjoyed at any time of year.
Cordes-sur-Ciel (14km), Albi (38km), Montauban (64km), Rodez (83km), Toulouse (104km).
Read more ...
• Entrance Hall (7m2)
• Lounge (21m2) - door to terrace
• Kitchen (12m2) - door to cellars
• Dining Room (21m2)
• WC (1m2)
• Landing corridor (10m2)
• Bedroom (16m2
• Bathroom (7m2) - shower, basin, wc)
• Bedroom/study (11m2)
• Bedroom (13m2) with en-suite:
• Bathroom (8m2) - bath, basin, wc
• Bedroom (33m2) with corner sink
• WC (2m2)
• Bedroom (10m2)
• Bedroom/study (29m2 some restricted height) - separate stairway access
• Vaulted former armoury (32m2)
• Former castle water storage tank (24m2)
• Laundry/storage room (12m2)
• Workshop (13m2)
• Terraces front and back with lovely views
• Garden extending right along the original castle walls
• Large area of land over 5000m2 adjacent to the property currently unused
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE - please ask.
All measurements are approximate.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES