Ask anything ...
€1 575 000
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 500 000 without fees)
Reduction from €1,627,500 to €1,575,000
|Surface||480 M2*||Plot Size||270000 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Great ORGANIC vineyard in very good state - in one block - all including, ready to use !
The property is based at 22 km from St Emilion, 28 km from Libourne and at 55 km from Bordeaux center. Read more ...
The total surface is around 28 hectares :
- 25.8 ha of vine under Bordeaux AOC (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red, only one block)
- 1.8 ha of land, buildings…
NOTE: Possibility to extend with 8 hectares attached.
ORGANIC Vineyard with vine grouped around buildings, vineyard in very good state, density of 4 761 vine/ha, completely restructured. Average age of 15 years, grape varieties of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle, Semillon.
- A large outbuildings of 850 m² in very good state, including 2 cellars, a barrel cellar and a large barn for machinery. The cellar has 1268 hL concrete tanks and 1242 hL of stainless tanks.
- Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (still have small finishing and decoration works), 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
- A second stone house renovated and in good state, around 130 m², 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
- A château name registred
- Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (négoce)
- All equipement for winemaking and vineyard including, equipement very well maitained.
- Land taxe : 1975 €
- The stock value will be negotiated the day sale
- 2020, first vintage for organic wine conversion
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.