Ask anything ...
€1 575 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 500 000 without fees)
|Surface||350 M2*||Plot Size||350000 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Great opportunity for this vineyard sep up on excellent terroir ! 27 hectares of vine in Bordeaux AOC, large and functional winery, stone house, garden and panoramic view on vineyard.
The property is based at 9km from Cadillac and 40km from Bordeaux Read more ...
The land :
- 27 ha of vine under Bordeaux and Entre deux Mers AOC
- 1.8 ha of land
- 0.60 ha of various land and buildings
- 4.2 ha of wood and meadow
Vineyard in details :
- All vine in one block around the house except a second block of 2ha at 1 km
- Terroir, clay and gravel with a lime subsoil, south exposition
- Density : 2.5 x 1 (=4 000 feet/ha) for 17 ha and 3.2 x 1 (=3 125 feet/ha) for 11 ha
- Vineyard very well maitained
- Storage cellar (old winery equipped with concret tanks) : 500 m²
- Winery for winemaking and storage, built in 2000 : 508 m². Equipped with stainless steel tanks, thermorégulation, submerged pumps …
- Barn for machinery : 155 m²
- Workshop : 138 m²
- Tasting room : 53 m²
- The total wine capacity is 5 755 hL.
- Stone Girondine house renovated in 2003, a new roof is forcasted for september 2019. Surface : 350 m²
- Central heating system (fioul), ground floor with subfloor heating, double glazing, wood shutter…
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen, large living room (50 m²)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES