Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||76 M2*||Outside Space||10 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Brand new 2nd floor apartment with 3 bedrooms, lounge with open kitchen, 11m² loggia, bathroom, separate WC, utility room and possibility of garage for 18 000 euros more. Available in 4th quarter 2021. Energy efficient construction. Reduced land tax for 2 years. 10 year guarantee for maintenance. Co-ownership status with 63 units. Building management costs about 1200 euros a month. Schools, shops, bars, restaurants, parks, metro, buses and 3 times-a-week food market all within a few hundred metres on foot.
• Light, facing South and with large windows.
• Double glazing.
• Gas heating with boiler; thermostats on radiators.
• Choice of stone tile floor in the lounge, corridor, kitchen, WC and bathroom.
• Choice of porcelain tiles on the walls in the bathroom and WC.
• Cupboard, washbasin, mirror, drawers, lights and heated towel rail in bathroom.
• Choice of wooden floor in the bedrooms.
• Several built-in cupboards.
• Tilting blinds outside the windows.
• Car park in basement with door operated by remote control.
• Energy efficient, with reduced consumption of heating and lighting.
• Loggia accessible from lounge.
• Interior walls modulable until about September 2020.
• Ground floor and 1st floor 3 bedroom apartments also available (cheaper). Details on request.
• Cost advantages of a new build: reduced legal fees (3%) and payment in installments.
-entrance hall: 2.45 m²
-lounge with American kitchen: 23.40 m²
-corridor: 6.25 m²
-separate WC: 1.85 m²
-bathroom: 5.10 m²
-bedroom 1: 13.35 m²
-bedroom 2: 9.65 m²
-bedroom 3: 9.95 m²
-utility room: 3.85 m²
-loggia: 10.90 m²
The St Louis area is a very popular area with families thanks to its friendly three-times-a-week market, children-friendly shops (including children’s hairdresser, baby shop and coffee-shop for mothers and children) and its close proximity to the amazing Blandan Park which has a very large, wooden climbing facility, slides, skate-park, games and sports facilities as well as large grass lawns and seating areas, ideal for summer picnics. There is also a small park with games, very close to this development as well as basketball courts. There are excellent bakeries, butchers, cheese-shops, restaurants and supermarkets very close to the apartment.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.