Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €333,900 to €280,900
|Surface||180 M2*||Plot Size||1545 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Really very charming renovated GIRONDINE in good condition, in a nice setting surrounded by its park with matured trees! On the romantic countryside of the ENTRE-DEUX-MERS region with its sloping vinyards and old châteaux! Not remoted, in little hamlet and near the village with first amenities. A little town with all amenities, restaurants, medical care and schools at short drive. Saint-Emilion is at 20 min drive, mid-way Bordeaux-Bergerac with their airports!
The home has been renovated and is so in good condition. Goodsized kitchen/dining and living room, upstairs 3 goodsized bedrooms with high ceilings, a dressing and 2 bathrooms.
The gite has been renovated as well and is at once operational, or for rental or to add to the main house (the previous acces still excists). Further there is an attached old barn/garage/workshop of 50 m² and a lovely air shed! Set in a manageable garden with old matured trees! Read more ...
Total habitable surface of 180 m²:
* Entrance hall - 12 m²,
* Kitchen/dining - 30 m² - with fireplace, equipped,
* Living room - 28 m² - with fireplace,
* Utility room - 6 m²,
First floor - old wooden floor:
* Landing - 6 m²,
* Master bedroom - 17 m²,
* Bathroom ensuite - 5 m² - shower, bath, sink, WC,
* Dressing - 7 m² - with old wardrobes,
* Bedroom 2 - 12 m²,
* Bedroom 3 - 12 m²,
* Bathroom - 4 m² - shower, sink,
* Living area with American equipped kitchen - 25 m²,
* Upstairs bedroom + bathroom - 25 m².
* Barn - 50 m²,
* Air shed - 90 m².
* In good condition! renovation 2010.
* New central heating system with air exchange pump - underfloor heating on ground floor,
* New plumbing,
* Double glazing in wood,
* Roof retiled,
* Septic tank - 10 years.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".