agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €615,000 to €598,000
|Surface||190 M2*||Plot Size||1001 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
At walking distance from the lovely town Grignan, in a very quiet neighbourhood with a wonderful view on the castle this 3 bed villa. Lovely pool, very luxurious and easy to access. Read more ...
This villa was built in 2009 with exquisite materials in every respect. It has a wonderful and rare view on the Grignan castle, while south facing. A unique spot in a very quiet neighbourhood, at walking distance from all amenities. Half an hours drive from train stations, a bit more than an hour from airports.
The entire house has underfloor heating and cooling. All windows are double glazed and equipped with stone framing outside. The tiles inside and outside are of an excellent quality. Three large bedrooms with each a bathroom and an extra bathroom for the poolhouse.
- entrance hall
- living room of 63m² with wood burning stove and dining room
- kitchen 13m²
- cellar 9m²
- garage 25m²
- technical room 5m²
- bedroom 19m² with bathroom 7,4m²
- bedroom 14,4m² with bathroom 6,5m²
- bedroom 21m²
- bathroom 6,7m²
- attic 24,5m²
- pool 8*4m, with alu cover and jetstream, electrolyse system
- poolhouse with independant bathroom 7,8m²
- wooden shed 10m²
- car parking for 2 cars
Advantages of this property:
- close to all amenities in a beautiful provencal town
- new construction with excellent materials
- extra as central vaccum cleaner, automatic garage- and entrance doors, alarm system
- wonderful and unique combination of a view on the Grignan castle and southfacing property
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES