Ask anything ...
€728 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€700 000 without fees)
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||9285 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This beautiful house was originally a medieval abbey, and was made bigger in the the 19th century, and renovated. There are three levels, 300m2 habitable, and there is also a small independent studio in a stone house in the park.
The central heating is oil. On the ground floor there is a large entrance hall, lounge and fireplace, dining room, kitchen, pantry, another room and cloakroom. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a library, and three other rooms, one of which has a mezzanine. The attic is heated and floored, and could be converted.
In the large grounds of more than 9000m2, there is 7000m2 of building land.
There are terraces, a swimming pool, garage, laundry room, workshop, cellar, and trees hundreds of years old..
With this property you have the possibilities of:
• large family home
• 3 apartments
• guest house B & B
• liberal profession
• real estate construction project
• camping site (non-existent on Alès but often requested)
Alès, with its Mediterranean climate, is a dynamic city with high schools and colleges. There is a theatre, and a brand new cinema complex, all types of shops and supermarkets. It is an hour from the seaside, around 30 minutes from Uzès and Montpellier, and an hour to Arles, Avignon, Orange,and 40 minutes from Nîmes (with its TGV and airport)
Read more ...
• 300m2 living space, renovated, new roof, DPE D
• advantages of town and country
• 10 bedrooms
• very large grounds of more than 9000m2, of which 7000m2 could be built on
• swimming pool with security
• garage and private parking, house alarmed
• beautiful views, not overlooked
• calm environment minutes away from both the town and country
• water softener, smoke detectors
DPE test on going.