€514 100 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
LA ROCHE CHALAIS
|Surface||395 M2*||Plot Size||1702 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This utterly charming maison de Maître from the XIXth century and its picturesque garden are located right in the village center, with shops, restaurants, schools, and more at walking distance.
The B&B is open and running the whole year, and proposes also a "Table d'hôtes". Although it already offers a very confortable turnover, there is still scope for the development of several gîtes.
The house is sold fully furbished (including furniture, appliances, linens, etc) and therefore can be exploited from day one, without any other investment.
Be fast !
La Roche-Chalais is ideally situated at the crossroads of 4 departments (Gironde, Charente, Dordogne, Charente-Maritime), at only 1-hour drive from Bordeaux and Angoulême (TGV-station). Read more ...
The property is composed as follows:
The main entrance is located besides the house, and have a direct access to the garden through a security gate, from the car park next door.
- A corridor with a beautiful cement tiles floor separates the public and private spaces, and gives access to the entrance on the street side, onto the impressive staircase, as well as private entrance, at the back.
- A large breakfast/dining room with a beautiful ornamented ceiling and "fishbone" wooden floors (26m2) opens onto large living room with marble fireplace (28m2), and access to the sheltered terrace through big French doors.
- A reception/office (22m2) with a marble fireplace and wooden floor
- Semi professional kitchen (23m2), fully installed with professional dishwasher, cast iron stove, fridges, etc...
- Private apartment of 80m2, comprising 2 larges bedrooms, a bathroom, and a large living room.
- Guest room (22m2) with fireplace and wooden floors, with its en-suite bathroom.
- Guest room (16m2) with fireplace and wooden floors, with its en-suite bathroom.
- Suite with 2 bedrooms (16m2 and 8m2), separated by a large bathroom.
- Guest room (16m2) with wooden floors and its en-suite bathroom.
- Another independent Guest room (25m2) with its en-suite bathroom is accessible from a separated staircase from the garden. Underneath, a laundry room with storage space of the same size
- A very cosy and circular sheltered courtyard is enclosed by a cast iron fence and offers a very nice shade in the summer. It is also the perfect spot for breakfast and dining in the high season.
- A garage/storage, big enough for 2 cars
- A huge adjoining outbuilding on 2 levels (110m2) to be completely restored, is separated in 4 parts, offers a fantastic opportunity to develop several gîtes.
- A few stone steps leads to a, elevated landscaped garden with mature trees, onto the swimming pool (9x4m- with security alarm)
- Photovoltaic solar panels have been installed throughout the outbuilding's roof in 2018, to cover the electricity production.
- Connected to main drains, main gas and water
- Perfectly maintained, and with bags of character
- Very safe investment.
*Contact us for more informations about the turnover details.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.