Property and Houses for Sale in France
Bordeaux, Bayonne, Périgueux, (inc Dordogne)
Clermont Ferrand, Montluçon, Vichy, Aurillac
Saint Malo, Vannes, Rennes, Quimper
Dijon, Auxerre, Mâcon, Nevers
Angoulême, Cognac, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Niort
Provence Cote d Azur
Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Toulon, Antibes, Avignon, Aix
Chamonix, Courchevel, Annecy, Morzine, La Plagne
Carcassonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Nimes
Limoges, Brive la Gaillarde, Tulle, Aubusson
Bourges, Blois, Orleans, Chinon, Tour
Pays de la Loire
Vendée, Nantes, Angers, Le Mans, La Baule, Saumur
Toulouse, Cahors, Auvillar, Auch, Lourdes, Marciac
Higher Normandy, St-Lô, Bayeux, Caen, Vire, Domfront
Paris - Isle of France
Paris, Versailles, Évry, Créteil, Melun
Abbeville, Amiens, Beauvais, Soissons
Nord Pas de Calais
Calais, Hesdin, Lille, Montreuil-sur-Mer
- Visit us first - all our newly listed property and houses for sale in France appear on our website at least 4 weeks before you can view them on any of our partner sites.
- We understand that by closely listening to your needs and your requirements we can find your perfect home.
- Established in France for over two decades, we have sold thousands of French properties and have learnt how to overcome any complications. We are a family firm who pride ourselves on friendliness & professionalism.
- We have an immense portfolio of nearly 10,000 houses and property for sale. They have been hand picked and directly listed by our own sales force who have visited every single one.
- We know the property and the locality which is why we say we offer "Local knowledge that you can trust".
- We will remain by your side from your initial enquiry to the accompanied visits, from negotiation to exchange of contracts, right through to completion and beyond.
Joanna Leggett's Tip of the Month
"I'm often asked for tips on how to make buying a house in France pass more smoothly, here's this month's suggestion":
- Don't set the "moving in" date in stone until it has been confirmed by the notaire.
The target date is subject to change, if in doubt ask your local Leggett agent to confirm
Director Marketing - Public Relations
Free Tickets by A Place In The Sun
- It's that time of year again... If you are looking for that place in the Sun for holiday homes or thinking of moving to France permanently, then do come and see us at A Place in the Sun exhibition on 28 - 30 March 2014 where we will be exhibiting in the French Village.
- We will also present seminars each day giving you an idea of where to live in France.
- We look forward to seeing you soon...click here for free tickets.
Latest articles from France
Feb 19th, 15:19 | Want to join Leggett Immobilier in PACA ?
Our award winning team of agents is expanding and we are looking for new recruits in PACA. We offer excellent rates of commission and access to international buyers from all over the world. You will be given intensive, residential, training. . . Read more here
Feb 12th, 10:02 | Aix les Bains - the hidden gem of the Rhone Alpes
A few miles south of Annecy, in the heart of the Savoie sits a hidden gem that is quietly becoming popular with international buyers from all over the world. Aix les Bains sits on the eastern end of the beautiful Lac du Bourget and hosts. . . Read more here
Feb 11th, 13:29 | The French property market - how will it look in 2014?
We asked our Chairman, Trevor Leggett, to polish off his crystal ball and give us his forecast for the French property market over the coming 12 months. "Before putting my neck on the block and making some forecasts for 2014 it's. . . Read more here
Jan 23rd, 12:42 | Chinese investors looking for some good red and a little drop of Cognac
Leggett Immobilier has quietly become one of the leading names in the sale of French vineyards and is forecasting a strong international demand for 2014. Heading the Bordeaux wine team is Leggett expert Chantal Nollet, based in their. . . Read more here
Jan 15th, 10:19 | Selling your house in 2014? Here are a dozen top tips from the Leggett team....
With economic comfidence returning to many European countries we are forecasting that sales of French houses to international buyers will rise substantially in 2014. So if you are thinking of putting your house on the market here are a. . . Read more here
Jan 14th, 12:20 | Come and join us at The France Show, 17-19th January
Once again, we invite all of our clients and friends to come and visit us at The France Show in Earls Court, London. We will be taking two stands within the French property exhibition section so should be easy to find (look for stands. . . Read more here
Dec 11th 2013, 16:19 | Leggett Immobilier appoint new Chief Executive
Leading French estate agency, Leggett Immobilier, is delighted to announce that Graham Downie will be joining the practice as Chief Executive from January 1st 2014, with high profile owner Trevor Leggett moving into the role of. . . Read more here
Oct 28th 2013, 12:12 | Meet the Ski Property expert at the London Ski Show
Earls Court 2 hosts the London Ski & Snowboard Show this year and you can meet our regional manager for the Alps, Heather Byrne, on Friday November 1st. The Leggett Alps team has over 500 ski and lake properties for sale and Heather will. . . Read more here
Sep 27th 2013, 09:49 | Leggett Immobilier voted "Best Estate Agency in France"
This week, at a prestigious ceremony in the west end of London Leggett Immobilier were officially crowned as the best estate agency in France. The International Property Awards are sponsored by Virgin Atlantic and the judging panel is. . . Read more here
Sep 23rd 2013, 08:43 | Leggett Immobilier sponsors French "conkers" championships.
Leggett Immobilier are delighted to sponsor this years French conkers championships which take place at 2.30pm on Saturday 5th October in Abjat sur Bandiat in the Dordogne. Viewers of the hit TV show "Little Britain" will be familiar. . . Read more here