Property and Houses for Sale in France
Bordeaux, Bayonne, Périgueux, (inc Dordogne)
Clermont Ferrand, Montluçon, Vichy, Aurillac
Saint Malo, Vannes, Rennes, Quimper
Dijon, Auxerre, Mâcon, Nevers
Angoulême, Cognac, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Niort
Provence Cote d Azur
Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Toulon, Antibes, Avignon, Aix
Chamonix, Courchevel, Annecy, Morzine, La Plagne
Carcassonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Nimes
Limoges, Brive la Gaillarde, Tulle, Aubusson
Bourges, Blois, Orleans, Chinon, Tour
Pays de la Loire
Vendée, Nantes, Angers, Le Mans, La Baule, Saumur
Toulouse, Cahors, Auvillar, Auch, Lourdes, Marciac
Higher Normandy, St-Lô, Bayeux, Caen, Vire, Domfront
Paris - Isle of France
Paris, Versailles, Évry, Créteil, Melun
Abbeville, Amiens, Beauvais, Soissons
Nord Pas de Calais
Calais, Hesdin, Lille, Montreuil-sur-Mer
SELL YOUR PROPERTY
All you need to know about the French property process and selling your home.
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM
Are you looking for a career with the Best Estate Agency in France ?
Find out more...
Natalie Leggett and her team are ready to help and answer any queries.
- Visit us first - all our newly listed property and houses for sale in France appear on our website at least 4 weeks before you can view them on any of our partner sites.
- We understand that by closely listening to your needs and your requirements we can find your perfect home.
- Established in France for over two decades, we have sold thousands of French properties and have learnt how to overcome any complications. We are a family firm who pride ourselves on friendliness & professionalism.
- We have an immense portfolio of nearly 10,000 houses and property for sale. They have been hand picked and directly listed by our own sales force who have visited every single one.
- We know the property and the locality which is why we say we offer "Local knowledge that you can trust".
- We will remain by your side from your initial enquiry to the accompanied visits, from negotiation to exchange of contracts, right through to completion and beyond.
Do you want to join us in Burgundy?
- Leggett Immobilier was recently voted "Best Real Estate Agency in France"
- We are looking for new property sales agents in Burgundy.
- Trevor Leggett comments on the current market "Our half year figures are in and it’s clear that UK buyers are back in force."
- Our award winning team of agents is expanding and we are looking for new recruits in Burgundy. We offer excellent rates of commission and access to international buyers.
- You will be given intensive, residential, training and will be supported by our central team of legal, marketing and IT experts.
- Our properties are promoted at numerous property shows, on our website, through all the major international property portals and in quality journals such as the Financial Times and Country Life International.
- If you think you have what it takes to join "The Best Estate Agency in France" then please register here
- or email Sarah Edwards
- We look forward to meeting you soon!!
Free tickets to a Place in the Sun exhibition
Latest articles from France
Yesterday, 09:53 | 'France has the world's best healthcare in the world'
It's no secret to expats already living in France the healthcare system here has always seemed to be second to none. After all, where else in the world will your local nurse come to your home shortly after 7 am in the morning to take. . . Read more here
Jul 17th, 15:50 | Do you want to join us in Burgundy?
Do you want to join us in Burgundy? Leggett Immobilier was recently voted 'Best Estate Agency in France'. We are looking for new property sales agents in Burgundy. . . . Read more here
Jun 30th, 15:16 | Mixing Modern with the Ancient
Strategically placed on France's Atlantic Coast, La Rochelle was founded almost a thousand years ago. It has beautifully maintained its past, making it one of the most picturesque and historically rich cities on the Atlantic coast. Desirable. . . Read more here
Jun 30th, 08:31 | French property UK buyers back with a bang
Sales of French property to UK buyers is on the up say leading French estate agents, Leggett Immobilier. Trevor Leggett, Chairman of Leggett immobilier, comments: Our half year figures are in and its clear that UK buyers are back in. . . Read more here
May 15th, 14:58 | Do you want to join us in Pas de Calais/Picardie?
Do you want to join us in Pas de Calais/Picardie? Leggett Immobilier was recently voted 'Best Estate Agency in France'. We are looking for new recruits in Pas de Calais and will be. . . Read more here
Apr 23rd, 12:46 | LEGGETT SKI SPONSORS SAINT GERVAIS SKI CLUB
http://www.skifrenchproperty.com Leggett Immobilier, the premier English speaking estate agent in France, has signed a 3 year sponsorship deal with the ski club in St Gervais les Bains confirming its commitment to helping the local. . . Read more here
Mar 20th, 12:19 | Leggett Immobilier reaction to the UK budget
Chairman, Trevor Leggett, gave the following comments to the UK budget announced by George Osborne yesterday. "Two things stood out in the budget yesterday as being of direct relevance to our business. The first is that the UK housing. . . Read more here
Feb 19th, 15:19 | Want to join Leggett Immobilier in PACA ?
Our award winning team of agents is expanding and we are looking for new recruits in PACA. We offer excellent rates of commission and access to international buyers from all over the world. You will be given intensive, residential, training. . . Read more here
Feb 12th, 10:02 | Aix les Bains - the hidden gem of the Rhone Alpes
A few miles south of Annecy, in the heart of the Savoie sits a hidden gem that is quietly becoming popular with international buyers from all over the world. Aix les Bains sits on the eastern end of the beautiful Lac du Bourget and hosts. . . Read more here
Feb 11th, 13:29 | The French property market - how will it look in 2014?
We asked our Chairman, Trevor Leggett, to polish off his crystal ball and give us his forecast for the French property market over the coming 12 months. "Before putting my neck on the block and making some forecasts for 2014 it's. . . Read more here