Property and Houses for Sale in France
Bordeaux, Bayonne, Périgueux, (inc Dordogne)
Clermont Ferrand, Montluçon, Vichy, Aurillac
Saint Malo, Vannes, Rennes, Quimper
Dijon, Auxerre, Mâcon, Nevers
Angoulême, Cognac, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Niort
Provence Cote d Azur
Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Toulon, Antibes, Avignon, Aix
Chamonix, Courchevel, Annecy, Morzine, La Plagne
Carcassonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Nimes
Limoges, Brive la Gaillarde, Tulle, Aubusson
Bourges, Blois, Orleans, Chinon, Tour
Pays de la Loire
Vendée, Nantes, Angers, Le Mans, La Baule, Saumur
Toulouse, Cahors, Auvillar, Auch, Lourdes, Marciac
Higher Normandy, St-Lô, Bayeux, Caen, Vire, Domfront
Paris - Isle of France
Paris, Versailles, Évry, Créteil, Melun
Abbeville, Amiens, Beauvais, Soissons
Nord Pas de Calais
Calais, Hesdin, Lille, Montreuil-sur-Mer
- Visit us first - all our newly listed property and houses for sale in France appear on our website at least 4 weeks before you can view them on any of our partner sites.
- We understand that by closely listening to your needs and your requirements we can find your perfect home.
- Established in France for over two decades, we have sold thousands of French properties and have learnt how to overcome any complications. We are a family firm who pride ourselves on friendliness & professionalism.
- We have an immense portfolio of nearly 10,000 houses and property for sale. They have been hand picked and directly listed by our own sales force who have visited every single one.
- We know the property and the locality which is why we say we offer "Local knowledge that you can trust".
- We will remain by your side from your initial enquiry to the accompanied visits, from negotiation to exchange of contracts, right through to completion and beyond.
Joanna Leggett's Tip of the Month
"I'm often asked for tips on how to make buying a house in France pass more smoothly, here's this month's suggestion":
- Your new house will need insuring from the moment you take the keys - ask your Leggett agent to recommend a good local broker
Director Marketing - Public Relations
Latest articles from France
Oct 28th, 12:12 | Meet the Ski Property expert at the London Ski Show
Earls Court 2 hosts the London Ski & Snowboard Show this year and you can meet our regional manager for the Alps, Heather Byrne, on Friday November 1st. The Leggett Alps team has over 500 ski and lake properties for sale and Heather will. . . Read more here
Sep 27th, 09:49 | Leggett Immobilier voted "Best Estate Agency in France"
This week, at a prestigious ceremony in the west end of London Leggett Immobilier were officially crowned as the best estate agency in France. The International Property Awards are sponsored by Virgin Atlantic and the judging panel is. . . Read more here
Sep 23rd, 08:43 | Leggett Immobilier sponsors French "conkers" championships.
Leggett Immobilier are delighted to sponsor this years French conkers championships which take place at 2.30pm on Saturday 5th October in Abjat sur Bandiat in the Dordogne. Viewers of the hit TV show "Little Britain" will be familiar. . . Read more here
Aug 19th, 10:53 | Next Exhibitions Shows
Please come and see us at our next exhibitions in England and France. We will be at Olympia in London from 20 - 22 September at the French Property Exhibition from 10 - 5 pm each day. Followed by the Place in the Sun exhibition at the NEC in. . . Read more here
Aug 8th, 11:49 | Wealthy buyers coming back to the French property market
The recent clarification of Capital Gains Tax rules is tempting HNWI's (High Net Worth Individuals) back into the French property market according to Leggett Immobilier. Chief Executive, Trevor Leggett, explains that when President Hollande. . . Read more here
Jul 22nd, 10:34 | Government tries to kick start French property market by improving CGT exoneration period
President Hollande has confirmed that the exoneration period for French property capital gains tax (CGT) will go down from 30 years to 22 years from September 1st 2013. This was previously trailered and expected by the market but the. . . Read more here
Jul 3rd, 11:04 | Famous chef Reza Mahammads cookery workshop comes to the Charente!
In July this year, Reza Mahammad launches his cookery school, Chez Cartier, in the PoitouCharentes region of France. Surrounded by vines and rolling hills, Rezas 19th Century home and former distillery will receive food lovers from around. . . Read more here
Jun 28th, 09:44 | Fewer international buyers of French property.... but they're spending more.
The 5th edition of the BNP Paribas international buyers research report "Investing & Living Abroad" was issued this week and set out below are some of the highlights. Trevor Leggett, Chief Executive of leading French estate agency. . . Read more here
Jun 28th, 09:17 | The Leggett Immobilier alternative Tour de France
The Tour de France starts this Saturday so the Leggett team look into the route the cyclists will take This is the 100th edition of The Tour de France and runs from June 29th until finishing on the Champs-Elysées on July 21st. Bradley. . . Read more here