Property and Houses for Sale in France
Bordeaux, Bayonne, Périgueux, (inc Dordogne)
Clermont Ferrand, Montluçon, Vichy, Aurillac
Saint Malo, Vannes, Rennes, Quimper
Dijon, Auxerre, Mâcon, Nevers
Angoulême, Cognac, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Niort
Provence Cote d Azur
Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Toulon, Antibes, Avignon, Aix
Ski resorts, market towns, lakeside hamlets, urban villages
Carcassonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Nimes
Limoges, Brive la Gaillarde, Tulle, Aubusson
Bourges, Blois, Orleans, Chinon, Tour
Pays de la Loire
Vendée, Nantes, Angers, Le Mans, La Baule, Saumur
Toulouse, Cahors, Auvillar, Auch, Lourdes, Marciac
Higher Normandy, St-Lô, Bayeux, Caen, Vire, Domfront
Paris - Île of France
Paris, Versailles, Évry, Créteil, Melun
Abbeville, Amiens, Beauvais, Soissons
Nord Pas de Calais
Calais, Hesdin, Lille, Montreuil-sur-Mer
SELL YOUR PROPERTY
All you need to know about the French property process and selling your home.
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM
Are you looking for a career with the Best Estate Agency in France ?
Find out more...
Natalie Leggett and her team are ready to help and answer any queries.
sign-up and find your dream home
Be the first to hear about the latest French properties for sale, price reductions, special offers and free guides on buying & selling property in France.
Leggett Ski Site
Châlet, Ski appartment, French ski property, Mountains, Lakes
Leggett Prestige Site
Châteaux, Luxury properties, Villas, Vineyards, Equestrian
Working farms, Vineyards and Equestrian
Whether buying for personal use or as investment, unrivalled selection
Alpine Property Index
- French Alps - apartment prices on the up but house prices still falling
- Leading French estate agent Leggett Immobilier has launched a quarterly Alpine property index.
- Results show that in 2014 apartments rose in price by an average of 1.3% while chalets fell by 1.0% and houses by 3.4%.
- The report shows that British buyers were back with a bang in 2014
- You can download a copy of the report here
Free Tickets For A Place in the Sun from 08 to 10 May 2015
- Visit us first - all our newly listed property and houses for sale in France appear on our website at least 4 weeks before you can view them on any of our partner sites.
- We understand that by closely listening to your needs and your requirements we can find your perfect home.
- Established in France for over two decades, we have sold thousands of French properties and have learnt how to overcome any complications. We are a family firm who pride ourselves on friendliness & professionalism.
- We have an immense portfolio of nearly 11,500 houses and property for sale. They have been hand picked and directly listed by our own sales force who have visited every single one.
- We know the property and the locality which is why we say we offer "Local knowledge that you can trust".
- We will remain by your side from your initial enquiry to the accompanied visits, from negotiation to exchange of contracts, right through to completion and beyond.
Do you want to join us in Paris?
- Leggett Immobilier was recently voted "Best Real Estate Agency in France"
- We are looking for new property sales agents in Paris and the Ile de France.
- Trevor Leggett comments on the market for 2015 "We saw sales rise by 40% last year and 2015 is the year that international buyers will be back with a bang."
- Our award winning team of agents is expanding and we are looking for new recruits in depts 75, 77, 78, 91, 92, 94 & 95 . We offer excellent rates of commission and unrivalled access to international buyers.
- You will be given intensive, residential, training and will be supported by our central team of legal, marketing and IT experts.
- Our properties are promoted at numerous property shows, on our website, through all the major international property portals and in quality journals such as the Financial Times and Country Life International.
- If you think you have what it takes to join "The Best Estate Agency in France" then please register here or email Sarah Edwards
- We look forward to meeting you soon
Latest articles from France
Feb 6th, 09:56 | Installation of smoke detectors by 8th March 2015
The point is to detect smoke right at the start of a house fire and immediately emit a sound signal which is loud enough to wake up someone who is asleep. The smoke detector should carry the CE mark and conform to the European standard. . . Read more here
Jan 16th, 11:12 | French Alps - apartment prices on the up but house prices still falling
Leading French estate agent Leggett Immobilier has launched a quarterly Alpine property index. Results show that in 2014 apartments rose in price by an average of 1.3% while chalets fell by 1.0% and houses by 3.4%. You can download a. . . Read more here
Jan 13th, 13:56 | Leggett Immobilier raises 12,816 euros for charity
We are delighted to announce that thanks to many generous donations we have raised 12,816 on behalf of L'association Petits Princes. This is a tremendous charity who make dreams come true for terminally ill children. They have already. . . Read more here
Jan 13th, 10:02 | Signs of optimism for French market in 2015
Last year saw a 43% increase in French properties sold by Leggett Immobilier with buyers of 33 different nationalities which demonstrates the global appeal of the property market in France, Trevor Leggett, Chairman of Leggett Immobilier. . . Read more here
Jan 12th, 16:39 | First ever French property auction in the UK to be launched at 'The France Show'
The first ever auction of French property to be held in the UK, will take place at The France Show on 24th January, with a number of properties from the Leggett Immobilier portfolio taking centre stage. As an innovative estate agency,. . . Read more here
Oct 15th 2014, 08:40 | Leggett Immobilier voted best estate agency in France for second year running
For the second year running a prestigious panel of judges has voted Leggett Immobilier as the "Best Estate Agency in France". The European property awards are a world renowned mark of excellence and the winner was announced last night at. . . Read more here
Oct 6th 2014, 15:45 | Confidence in French property market booming following international shows
The Leggett Immobilier team are returning home this evening filled with confidence following a packed fortnight of international property shows. Culminating in the "A Place in the Sun Live" show in London Olympia, the team have. . . Read more here
Jul 29th 2014, 09:53 | 'France has the world's best healthcare in the world'
It's no secret to expats already living in France the healthcare system here has always seemed to be second to none. After all, where else in the world will your local nurse come to your home shortly after 7 am in the morning to take. . . Read more here
Jul 17th 2014, 15:50 | Do you want to join us in Burgundy?
Do you want to join us in Burgundy? Leggett Immobilier was recently voted 'Best Estate Agency in France'. We are looking for new property sales agents in Burgundy. . . . Read more here