Property and Houses for Sale in France
Bordeaux, Bayonne, Périgueux, (inc Dordogne)
Clermont Ferrand, Montluçon, Vichy, Aurillac
Saint Malo, Vannes, Rennes, Quimper
Dijon, Auxerre, Mâcon, Nevers
Angoulême, Cognac, La Rochelle, Poitiers, Niort
Provence Cote d Azur
Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Toulon, Antibes, Avignon, Aix
Ski resorts, market towns, lakeside hamlets, urban villages
Carcassonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Nimes
Limoges, Brive la Gaillarde, Tulle, Aubusson
Bourges, Blois, Orleans, Chinon, Tour
Pays de la Loire
Vendée, Nantes, Angers, Le Mans, La Baule, Saumur
Toulouse, Cahors, Auvillar, Auch, Lourdes, Marciac, Ariège
Higher Normandy, St-Lô, Bayeux, Caen, Vire, Domfront
Paris - Île of France
Paris, Versailles, Évry, Créteil, Melun
Abbeville, Amiens, Beauvais, Soissons
Nord Pas de Calais
Calais, Hesdin, Lille, Montreuil-sur-Mer
Read Client Testimonials
SELL YOUR PROPERTY
All you need to know about the French property process and selling your home.
JOIN OUR SALES TEAM
Are you looking for a career with the Best Estate Agency in France ?
Find out more...
Natalie Leggett and her team are ready to help and answer any queries.
sign-up and find your dream home
Be the first to hear about the latest French properties for sale, price reductions, special offers and free guides on buying & selling property in France.
Leggett Ski Site
Châlet, Ski appartment, French ski property, Mountains, Lakes
Leggett Prestige Site
Châteaux, Luxury properties, Villas, Vineyards, Equestrian
Working farms, Vineyards and Equestrian
Whether buying for personal use or as investment, unrivalled selection
Free Tickets for Our Next Shows
The finest apartments in Chamonix
- Just launched - the finest apartments in Chamonix
- With the potential for any new projects in Chamonix being highly restricted, the development of a superior 80 apartment complex is likely to be in high demand from British buyers.
- You can see the full article here
- Visit us first - all our newly listed property and houses for sale in France appear on our website at least 4 weeks before you can view them on any of our partner sites.
- We understand that by closely listening to your needs and your requirements we can find your perfect home.
- Established in France for over two decades, we have sold thousands of French properties and have learnt how to overcome any complications. We are a family firm who pride ourselves on friendliness & professionalism.
- We have an immense portfolio of over 14,000 houses and property for sale. They have been hand picked and directly listed by our own sales force who have visited every single one.
- We know the property and the locality which is why we say we offer "Local knowledge that you can trust".
- We will remain by your side from your initial enquiry to the accompanied visits, from negotiation to exchange of contracts, right through to completion and beyond.
Latest articles from France
Feb 9th, 12:17 | A votre santé! - French healthcare
The good news for all of you dreaming of moving to France is that the French healthcare is amongst the best in the world. Although it might work slightly differently to the healthcare system that you are used to, it is easy to navigate once. . . Read more here
Feb 9th, 12:14 | Manchester, here we come!
Its now only a month to go until A Place of the Suns Manchester show a huge event that is likely to attract over 7,000 people on 11-13th March. Last year the interest at this new venue for the biggest property show exhibition in Europe. . . Read more here
Feb 9th, 12:10 | Chamonix pads to shout about
The dual-season town of Chamonix is growing in popularity every year and we are delighted to offer exclusively a rare new project that is likely to be snapped up. Located in Chamonixs most exclusive residential area, Les Praz de Chamonix, La. . . Read more here
Feb 8th, 15:42 | Record interest at The France Show
The spring show season kicked off with a bang but we didnt really expect anything less! - with The France Show at London Olympia last month. Of course the Leggett stand was one of the star attractions and our team met with clients and. . . Read more here
Feb 8th, 14:27 | Festival time on the Cote DAzur
With the end of another winter drawing nearer, we are in the mood to celebrate the joys of spring. On the Cote DAzur the Nice Carnival and the Menton Lemon Festival draw millions of happy sun-seekers to enjoy the fun. We have cherry-picked. . . Read more here
Jan 29th, 12:14 | Just launched - the finest apartments in Chamonix
'STAGGERING' VIEWS - FROM NEW CHAMONIX APARTMENTS With the potential for any new projects in Chamonix being highly restricted, the development of a superior 80 apartment complex is likely to be in high demand from British. . . Read more here
Jan 14th, 11:09 | January showtime!
With Christmas hardly causing a slowdown in sales this year, why not kick-start your new year property hunt with a visit to The France Show? From 29th 31st January, well be at Londons Olympia with the new Leggett Immobiler stand and its. . . Read more here
Jan 14th, 11:04 | Arty Angouleme
If you know Angouleme, it will come as no surprise that one of the worlds largest bande desinée (comic book) festivals is held here every year. An artistic town with edge, the Festival de Bande Dessinée attracts hundreds of thousands of fans as. . . Read more here
Jan 14th, 10:57 | New year, new hobby (home)?
Its a time for making resolutions and ringing the changes so have you considered buying a home where you can indulge your hobby? Whether its wine, horses or farming, its the ideal time to take the plunge. Take owning a vineyard it might. . . Read more here
Jan 14th, 10:52 | 2016: a strong year for French market
Throughout 2015, British buyers have been capitalizing on the weak euro, cheap borrowing and the lowest French property prices for years. Property prices in France look to have bottomed out and we expect them to stay flat this year with rises. . . Read more here