€120 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||25 M2*||Outside Space||4 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This compact but well-equipped apartment offers everything required from a lock-up-and-leave home in the Alps. Recently refurbished throughout, the decor is modern, and the design makes the most of the space so that it can comfortably accommodate four people for short and long stays alike.
Situated in the Foret level of the resort, the property is a short walk from the local shops and the lifts down to the Forum area, and a 10-minute walk from the pistes, or alternatively all local amenities can be accessed via the Ski Bus which stops outside the building.
This apartment has been used for holiday lets in recent years and has a proven track record of excellent rental returns.
Annual building charges approx €1000
Taxe Foncier €465
Taxe d’Habitation €490
This apartment is located on the 3rd floor (building has a lift), it is sold fully furnished and comprises:
- Entrance hall with 'Coin Montagne' (alcove with bunk beds)
- 1 'cabine' bedroom with double bed and built-in wardrobe
- 1 bathroom with bath & double shower attachment, sink, washing machine, heated towel rail and shelf storage
- Separate toilet
- Living room with kitchenette, double sofa-bed and dining table
- Kitchenette includes fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, induction hob, expresso machine
- Large double doors lead onto the balcony and provide beautiful natural light
- Comfortable 4m2 private balcony with space for a small table and chairs and panoramic views of the mountains that surround the resort
At 1600m Flaine is the highest resort in the Grand Massif ski area and boasts an excellent snow record, partly due to its situation in an enclosed bowl, making the resort popular with serious skiers and families alike. A short chair-lift ride takes visitors into the Grand Massif area, linking Flaine with the resorts of Les Carroz, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt Fer-a-Cheval, and providing over 250km of pistes.
Access to resort is straightforward, as Geneva airport is just 88km away, meaning transfers normally take just 1h 30mins.
In the summer Flaine offers a huge range of activities for families, such as trampolining, bouncy castles, guided walks, table tennis, golf, mountain biking and climbing.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES