€65 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
ST MARS DU DESERT
|Surface||58 M2*||Plot Size||1781 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This delightful property is set in good sized, easily maintained grounds, close to the village but with no near neighbours. Retaining many of the original features, there is potential for new owners to make their mark and expand into the attached barn, if required. Just 5 minutes from the nearest bakery, it is conveniently placed for the larger towns of Villaines-la-Juhel (15 mins), Sillé le Guillaume (20 mins) and (Mayenne (35 mins). Excellent train links to Paris and Le Mans are available at Sillé le Guillaume, while the cross Channel ferries at Caen are just 1h 45m drive away.
This gem of a property with attached barn and land, briefly comprises:
On the ground floor:
A short flight of tiled steps from the garden lead to a multi-panel, double-glazed door into the kitchen
• KITCHEN (11m2) – tiled floor, large double-glazed window and double-glazed door over garden, electric wall heater, doors leading to attached barn, WC and living room
• WC (1m2)
• LIVING ROOM (24.8m2) – tiled floor, with open fireplace, two large double-glazed windows to front over garden and double-glazed French door at the side, leading external stairs to the garden; exposed beams, electric wall heater; wooden stairs leading to first floor
On the first floor:
• LANDING (4.4m2) – velux window to garden, faux fireplace, electric wall heater, door leading to bedroom 1 and access to bathroom and bedroom 2
• BEDROOM 1 (9.7m2) – a good-sized double room, with high ceiling into the eaves, exposed beams, low in-built cupboard along one wall, double-glazed window to side of property over countryside
• BEDROOM 2 (3.9m2) – a single room with high ceiling into the eaves, double-glazed window to the front of the property over garden
• BATHROOM (2.9m2) – tiled floor, velux windor to rear, corner shower unit, wash basin, integral shelving and WC
Outside, there is access to the basement and wine cellar (42m2), offering excellent dry storage for wood, wine and garden furniture/equipment or for use as a workshop. The easily maintained garden (1781m2) extends from the front of the house in the direction of the village and is mostly laid to lawn and mature ornamental trees, fruit trees and shrubs. A short distance from the house is a charming well, complete with decorative wrought iron gate and winding handle garden). Attached to the rear of the house is a large barn (43.2m2), which offers potential for further development, if desired, behind which is parking for one car. On the edge of the village, it is in a prime, quiet location, surrounded by the beautiful Mayenne countryside.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.