€467 250 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||230 M2*||Plot Size||1100 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
House built in 2000, renovated in 2011. Bed & breakfast part with entrance hall, bedroom, wet room with WC, cellar currently used as a utility room and double garage. Main part with lounge, kitchen, South facing terrace, WC with washbasin, wet room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms of which one has a South facing balcony of 7m² overlooking the garden and pool. Shops and schools a 10 minute walk away. Peaugres Safari park 16 kms away.
Here are the main features of this prestigious property:
• Light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows, its orientation (South, East and West) with unobstructed views and its high ceiling in the lounge (2m63).
• Quiet, in a residential area, yet within walking distance of the village.
• Secluded and secure, with a videophone system for entrance, an alarm, 5 point doors and hedges of more than 3m high on all sides of garden.
• Spacious, with a lounge of 60m², cellar/utility room of 30m², double garage of 38m² and 1100m² of garden space including swimming pool, lawns, fountain, statues, stone barbecue and covered terrace with electric, remote-controlled sun canopy (which has its own protective casing when not in use).
• Heated swimming pool with cover and safety alarm.
• Double glazed, PVC & aluminium windows.
• Roof damp-proofed and renovated in 2011 with tiles from Sainte Foy les Lyon; plastic awnings make maintenance easy.
• Energy efficient house with geothermal, underfloor heating with thermostat.
• Remote-controlled electric shutters in front of windows.
• Ceilings with upmarket mouldings.
• Walls decorated with high quality wallpaper.
• Music possible in several rooms thanks to wireless speakers.
• Lounge with Italian marble floor and with access to front garden with pool, back garden and terrace in front of house via glass doors.
• Fitted kitchen with double sink, electric oven, fan, stove with induction plates, Miele dishwasher, Liebehrr fridge-freezer and access to terrace via glass doors.
• Wet rooms with WC, heated towel rail, wash basin, light and cupboard; 1 has bidet and gold taps and shower.
• Bathroom with 2 washbasins, shower cabin, built-in cupboard and bean-shaped bath tub.
• South facing bedroom with access to balcony overlooking pool, garden and with views of surrounding hills.
• Garage with remote-control door, insulated ceiling, tiled floor, washbasin, cupboards, 2 small windows, lighting and electric sockets.
• Cellar/utility room with 200 litre hot water tank (2015), built-in cupboards and polystyrene insulation on ceiling.
• Stone tiled floor in all rooms.
• Separate entrance for downstairs bedroom and wet room.
• Bed & breakfast or gite potential for this separate bedroom: 70 euros a night or 490 euros per week. Currently rented out only in summer months but winter business also possible.
• Land tax: 1478 euros per year.
Here are the dimensions of the rooms:
Bed & breakfast part:
Bedroom 1: 15m²
Cellar/utility room: 30m²
Bedroom 2: 11m²
Bedroom 3: 12m²
Bedroom 4: 13m²
Distance to various points of interest:
Supermarket: 1 km/14 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by car
Multisport & leisure centre: 1.5 kms/2 minutes
Golf course 13 kms/15 minutes
Peaugres safari park: 16 kms/23 minutes
Cross country skiing trails 17 kms/23 minutes
On border of Loire, Ardeche and Drome areas.
Annonay: 15 kms/20 minutes
St Etienne: 33kms/40 minutes
Ardeche steam train: 43 kms/44 minutes
Lyon (place Bellecour): 80 kms/1 hour 4 minutes
Lyon St Exupery Airport: 89 kms/1 hour 13 minutes
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES