€178 200 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €246,100 to €178,200
|Surface||142 M2*||Plot Size||550 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Ideally situated in a quiet neighbourhood of the charming village of Saint-Aulaye, well-known for its riverside beach, and many other summer activities.
Family home, holiday home, or holiday rental. It could be all of them. Ideal lock up and leave.
All amenities and shops at walking distance.
Situated in the Périgord vert, at only 15mn drive from the sparkling market town of Riberac, and only 10km from Aubeterre, one of the most beautiful village of France.
- 50km from Angoulême (TGV) and Périgueux
- 60 km from Bergerac and Limoges (Airport)
- 90km from Bordeaux (airport)
The house is composed as follows:
- A large tiled corridor with its original wooden door and a very nice wooden staircase.
- A large living room, with a fitted open plan kitchen, and dining room. Tiled floor.
- From the corridor, a doorway leads to an office of 13 m2, with exposed stone walls, and wooden floors.
- Opposite to it, an individual toilet with washbasin.
- Further a nice and airy bedroom, with its en-suite shower room.
This rooms features a fireplace and a dressing space, as well as wooden floors and beams.
- From the living room: access to a large wooden terrace, with stunning views of the valley and the village, and overlooks the pretty garden with its original swimming pool.
- 2 identical bedrooms of approximately 25m2 each, with their own en-suite shower room and toilets. Authentic wooden floor, beams, and exposed stone walls.
Possibility to extend the rooms, by installing the attic space as dressing rooms for exemple.
- 5 x 5 m swimming pool
- Main drains
- Main gas
- Gas-fueled central heating
- CO2 sensors
- VMC (ventilation system through the house)
- New electricity throughout the house, and brand new electric meter.
- Double-glazed windows everywhere.
- Fully insulated (roof and walls) and therefore, very economical.
- Damp proof injections (with silicon gel) of the outside walls, to prevent humidity.
- Quality materials and finishes.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".