€995 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||330 M2*||Plot Size||2783 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This is a truly beautiful farmhouse for sale in Les Gets, which has been exquisitely restored in 2006 and tastefully finished by an interior designer. The sitting room is stunning with huge floor to ceiling windows and a central wood burning stove. There is also a a wonderful sun filled mezzanine, a contemporary kitchen and charming dining room, 5 bedrooms and 6 luxury shower rooms. Large terrace and garden. With planning permission the large separate garage with mazot attached could be converted into habitable space.
Private parking for 4/5 vehicles. Less than 1km from the centre of Les Gets.
A contemporary fitted kitchen with a country farmhouse feel, due to the clever use of old wood and attractive tiling. Features beautiful wooden units with granite worktops, a range cooker with hob and a stone farmhouse sink, a wood island with a glass top and matching old wood bar stools. Big double doors lead out to the terrace with a hot tub and the garden beyond.
Dining Room – a delightful room with 2 windows overlooking the garden and with lots of charm and farmhouse features - deep wood paneled window sills and old wood cupboards.
Very large light bedroom with windows overlooking the garden; ensuite shower room with huge walk in Italian shower, washbasin, W.C.
A further double bedroom with ensuite shower and washbasin.
Sauna with large shower room with beautifully tiled walk in shower.
Laundry area with storage cupboards
There is a entrance door on this floor which leads to a large patio, with covered space for outside dining, and also to the gardens.
Upper Ground Floor
Accessed from the garden floor level by a tiled staircase or through a road level entrance hall – with space for hanging coats and storing outdoor shoes.
A huge open plan sitting room with lovely mountain views - big picture windows and original wooden beams make this a breath-taking living space with areas for reading, watching television and for sitting in front of the contemporary wood burner.
Glass panelled office space to the rear of the lounge.
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
King size master suite with an exceptionally spacious ensuite shower room with Italian shower, washbasin, W.C.
Wooden open tread wooden stairs to a mezzanine which overlooks the sitting room.
This is a very light and airey space which is currently used as a bedroom but could alternatively be a further sitting room or games room; there is a shower room with double washbasin and W.C. on this level too.
Large patio/terrace with covered space for dining; hot tub.
Garden - total plot size 2783m2
Garage and Mazot which, renovated and subject to planning permission could be an independent living space.
Gas tank in the garden for heating and hot water supply.
Les Gets has retained its character and tradition as a Savoyard Alpine mountain village and is known as a particularly family friendly ski resort.
• 1 hour to Geneva Airport
• 1 hour to Chamonix Mont-Blanc
• 1 hour to Lac Leman (Lake Geneva) and Evian-les-Bains
• 30 mins Cluses & TGV to Geneva / Paris
• 9 hour drive from the car ferry ports in the north of France
Sports / activities
• For over 40 years the Portes du Soliel has been one of the largest combined ski areas in the world. 650 kms of ski pistes over an area of 400 square miles
• An excellent location for a family skiing holiday, Les Gets is particularly good for beginners and intermediates, but still offers challenging runs for stronger skiers
• Skiing – linked skiing with 12 ski stations inc. Morzine, Avoriaz, Châtel and Champéry and Morgins in Switzerland
• Ski lessons for all levels
• Ski elevation 2,000 meters
• Ice skating
• Mountain walks, good paths with mountain huts
• Mountaineering, rock climbing
• Mountain biking - 650 km of sign posted trails, 6 bike parks, 24 purpose built downhill runs, lift assisted biking with ski lifts adapted to carry bikes.
• Canoeing, horse riding, tennis
• Swimming lake
• 18 hole golf course with views to Mont-Blanc. 5,264-metres, par-70 course
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES