€395 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €450,000 to €395,000/
|Surface||53 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Luxury 4th floor apartment (without lift) in a classed, 1900 building with 5 floors overlooking a magnificent rounded courtyard. Entirely renovated by an architect in 2015. Bedroom, lounge with decorative fireplace, wet room, separate WC, fitted kitchen and dining room/entrance hall. Quiet yet only 100 metres from the main square of Lyon! Lots of shops, bars, restaurants, metros and buses very close by on foot; a 5 minute walk to the Saône Riverside, Rhône Riverside and UNESCO World Heritage Vieux Lyon. Building management costs: 50 euros per month. Potential rent: 1500 euros per month. Profitability: 3.5%.
Here are the distinctive features of this apartment:
• Bright thanks to its position on a high floor (4th of 5), dual orientation (North and East) and high ceilings (3m20).
• Quiet, on a high floor and giving on to the inner courtyard, not the street.
• Wooden floor in bedroom, lounge, kitchen and dining room; stone tiles in wet room and WC.
• Fitted kitchen with oven, stove, extractor fan and fridge-freezer.
• Wet room with Italian shower, wash-basin with cupboard underneath, mirror and light.
• WC with automatic light.
• Bedroom with built-in cupboard and window on to lounge.
• Lounge with decorative fireplace and built-in cupboards.
• Double glazing.
• Electric heating.
• Possibility of buying unfurnished for 368 000 €.
On entering the apartment the dining room and open kitchen of 24.15 m² are straight ahead.
The separate WC of 1.4 m² is past the kitchen, followed by the wet room (2.6 m²).
To the left is the lounge (13.3 m²) followed by the bedroom (11.35 m²).
The metro station Bellecour is only a few hundred metres away on foot (lines D and A); there are several bus stops on the other side of the square. The UNESCO World Heritage Old Town is less than a 5 minute walk away. Part Dieu train station, shopping centre and airport shuttle are only 15 minutes away by metro. The main shopping streets of Lyon start at Place Bellecour and there are numerous events on the square throughout the year making this apartment a perfect location for an investor looking for short term rentals, for a business person or for a main residence.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES