€890 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 3 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€864 000 without fees)
Reduction from €990,000 to €890,000
|Surface||190 M2*||Outside Space||2 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Spacious, modern property with 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, attic, utility room, bathroom, WC, kitchen, small balcony and cellar. Possibility of garage for 87 EUR per month. Ideally situated, between Saxe Gambetta metro station (line B, to Part Dieu, Brotteaux and Gerland) and Garibaldi (line D, to Bellecour, Vieux Lyon and Grange Blanche). Schools, parks, shops, restaurants, bars within walking distance. Ideal for a family.
This renovated 3rd floor apartment, in a 1930s building, has the following distinguishing features:
• Bright, facing North and West, with high ceilings (3m12) and large windows.
• Double glazing.
• Gas heating with boiler.
• Marble floor in the entrance hall.
• Stone tiled floor in corridor, utility room, bathroom, WC and kitchen.
• Wooden floor in lounge, dining room and bedrooms.
• Italian shower, bath, cupboard, 2 washbasins, mirror, drawers, lights and heated towel rail in bathroom.
• Kitchen renovated in 2016 with large cupboards, marble work surface, oven, extractor fan, stove, dishwasher, built-in fridge and access to small balcony overlooking courtyard.
• Several built-in cupboards.
• Remote control electric shutters outside the windows.
• Upmarket building with concierge, service lift and wide staircase; mostly owners live here.
• Garage opposite apartment with remote controlled door available for rental.
• Quarterly building management 1430 EUR.
On entering the apartment on the East side, the large entrance hall (35 m²) leads straight ahead to the spacious lounge and dining room (38 m²). Large bay windows face West and North.
A corridor (12.49 m²) leads left from the entrance hall to the rest of the rooms.
First of all on the left is the utility room (7.28 m²) which has built-in shelves and water pipes for a washing machine. On the right is bedroom 1 (15.20 m²) which also has built-in cupboards.
Next to bedroom 1 is the bathroom (9.24 m²) and cupboard (1.94 m²). The bathroom has doors leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 (20.85 m²) which is the other side of the bathroom to bedroom 1. Bedroom 2 has a large built-in wardrobe and wallpaper.
The renovated kitchen (11.48 m²) is on the left of the corridor, opposite bedroom 2 and has access to a small East facing balcony which overlooks a courtyard.
Bedroom 3 (13.75 m²) is on the left of the corridor at the end and also overlooks the courtyard. The WC (1.67 m²) is at the end of the corridor, straight ahead.
Key points of interest close by:
• Metro stations: Saxe Gambetta and Garibaldi: 250-350 metres.
• Part Dieu train station and shopping centre: 1.6 kms (20 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by metro).
• Bus stops: C4, C7, C11: 300-350 metres.
• Velo’v station: 50 metres.
• Supermarkets: 50, 200, 400, 500, 550 metres (Leader Price, Intermarché, Carrrefour City, U Express, Monoprix).
• Market: 500 metres (St Louis, 3 times a week)
• Parks & childrens’ play areas: 50, 100, 350, 550, 1.2 kms.
• Schools: 350, 700, 750, 800 metres.
The nearby St Louis area is a very popular area with families thanks to its friendly three-times-a-week market, children-friendly shops (including children’s hairdresser, baby shop and coffee-shop for mothers and children) and its close proximity to the amazing Blandan Park which has a very large, wooden climbing facility, slides, skate-park, games and sports facilities as well as large grass lawns and seating areas, ideal for summer picnics. There are excellent bakeries, butchers, cheese-shops and supermarkets very close to the apartment.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES