€923 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,003,000 to €923,000 Reduction of 80 000 EUR.
|Surface||137 M2*||Outside Space||12 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Luxurious 137 m² 4 bedroom duplex penthouse on 15th and 16th floors with 2 bathrooms, balcony, loggia, cellar and car parking, close to shopping centre, tram, Rhone and Saone rivers. Innovative, environmentally friendly residence, with beautiful architecture and numerous services including fitness and electric car rental, to be completed towards the end of 2017. Reduced legal fees and heating and lighting consumption.
• Bright apartment on top 2 floors of building with large windows, rounded balcony and loggia enabling residents to see the Alps, Saone, Rhone and Fourviere.
• Facing South and East.
• Wooden floors in bedrooms, large stone tiles in lounge, porcelain tiles in bathrooms and toilets.
• Ceramic, enamelled wash-basin with cupboard underneath in bathroom.
• Double glazing.
• White acrylic painted walls.
• Intelligent temperature control, adapting to room occupation.
• Under-floor heating.
• Electric shutters outside all windows.
• Numerous fitted cupboards.
• 5 lever deadlock front door.
• Ventilation, window shutters, heating and lighting can be managed via a tablet on wall or, when absent, via a smartphone.
• The entrance hall (7.6 m²) on 15th floor leads into the spacious and bright lounge and open kitchen (41 m²).
• The first bedroom (13.2 m²) is off to one side of the entrance hall.
• The 15th floor bathroom (4.6 m²) and WC (2.4 m²) are off to the other side of the entrance hall.
• Access to the loggia (11.6 m²) is from the corner of the lounge.
• Stairs to the 16th floor are between the entrance hall and the lounge.
• 2nd bedroom (13 m²) is next to the stairs on arrival on the 16th floor.
• 2nd WC (1.9 m²) and 2nd bathroom (8 m²) are straight ahead.
• A Utility room (2.3 m²) is on the left on arrival on the 16th floor.
• Corridor (12.2 m²) leads to 3rd bedroom (17.5 m²) on right and 4th bedroom (10.4 m²) on left.
• 3rd bedroom has en-suite dressing room (2.8 m²) and access to balcony (1.5 m²).
Spectacular views of the Alps, Saone and Rhone rivers and Fourviere Basilica can be enjoyed from the penthouse, the tallest building in the Confluence area of Lyon.
Internationally renowned architects Herzog and de Meuron (famous for the Tate Modern Museum in London, Allianz Arena in Munich and the new football stadium in Bordeaux) designed the building which is technologically advanced in terms of insulation, ventilation and energy production. The rounded, protruding corners provide the best possible views and set this development aside as one of Lyon’s future iconic buildings.
There is a garden area between this residence and neighbouring residences situated on Cours Charlemagne.
The entrance to the residence is on rue Smith, but set back from the street.
A video intercom system outside the residence ensures utmost security.
There is an automatic, movement-triggered lighting control system in the building.
A garage with space for 2 cars and cellar are in the basement.
Various, innovative services in this residence underline the exceptional nature of this accommodation:
Electric car available for residents in basement.
Fitness on 1st floor.
DIY room, complete with tools.
Guest bedroom available for residents’ guests on 1st floor.
Reception hall (47 m2) available for residents.
Digital concierge system to simplify reservation of services.
Situated in the centre of the Confluence area of Lyon, between the Rhone and Saone rivers.
Upmarket shopping centre, cinema, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Market twice a week close by. Ice-rink just opposite on Cours Charlemagne. School with bilingual classes from age 3 to 18 on the other side of the Saone River. Confluence is an environmentally friendly area with lots to offer, from innovative architecture to quality leisure activities, from relaxing walks along the riverside to the fascinating Confluence museum. “Vaporetto” boats transport shoppers between the shopping centre and other shopping areas of the city centre. Brunch in one of the trendy riverside restaurants is an excellent way of spending Sunday afternoons.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.