|Price||€214 000 (FAI)**||Ref||71093MK33|
|Surface||158 M2*||Plot Size||389 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely VILLAGE HOME - bright, spacious, in good condition - is located in a bustling village on walking distance to shops, supermarket, schools, bus, medical care, restaurants and weekly market! At only 30 min to BORDEAUX and 10-15 min to famous SAINT-EMILION and LIBOURNE! It offers you spacious living areas, 5 bedrooms, an outbuilding with garage and porch roof with barbecue, perfect for a lovely terrace/summer kitchen and a nice south-west facing garden!
The outbuilding can also be converted in a separate house/appartment with own acces. Perfect for rental income!
A great home for a lover of village live or a family with children (everything close by)!
ALSO INTERESTING AS INVESTMENT for rental income!
The house offers a habitable surface of 158 m², comprising:
* Entrance / hallway - 15 m² - tiled floor,
* Living room - 28 m² - tiled floor, fireplace, french doors to terrace,
* Dining room - 16 m² - tiled floor,
* Kitchen - 18 m² - tiled floor, french doors to terrace,
* Utility room - 3 m²,
* Landing - 7 m² - fitted carpet,
* Five bedrooms - 14 - 14 - 12 - 15 - 13 m², fitted carpet,
* Bathroom - 3 m² - sink, shower, WC.
* Two adjoining storage rooms,
* Covered terrace,
- garage - 42 m² - electric door,
- mezzanine - 30 m²,
- wine cellar - 10 m² - two levels,
- Covered terrace - with barbecue.
* Well, connected to automatical sprinkling system.
* In good condition, well maintained!
* Roof redone in 2010,
* Double glazing,
* Shutters,partly electric, partly manual,
* Electric heating - woodburner; Towngas connection possible,
* Mains drainage,
* Alarm system; Smoke detectors connected to the alarm.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
Gironde is the largest french department with 2170 miles of rivers and 72 miles of fine coastline, and thanks to Bordeaux is home to 1.3 million people. It is named after the estuary that was formed by the Garonne and Dordogne rivers. The department is most famous for its sandy beaches, delectable mussels and fine wines. Summer is hot, with the occasional storm and Winter is usually mild.
Bordeaux is the capital of the department and also where the main wine industry is located. Being a bustling, cosmopolitan city, it contrasts with the traditional atmosphere found in wine-producing communities. The city has an elegant shopping centre, including the longest shopping street in Europe, and many great restaurants. The port town of Langon is located to the south of Bordeaux and is the highest point on the river Garonne, and the area has many stunning villages including St Emilion with chic, boutique shopping and wonderful vineyard scenery.
The Aquitaine Atlantic coast attracts a number of surfers, and is considered to be the best surfing spot due to its high waves. The Bassin d'Arcachon offers a more relaxing experience, and if you like mussels this area produces France's fourth largest supply.
British Airways, Flybe, Easyjet and Air France all fly to Bordeaux from most UK airports. The TGV can also get from Bordeaux to Paris in under 4 hours.