Find out more ...
€214 000 (FAI)**
|Surface||180 M2*||Plot Size||1622 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This is a modern house, recently fully refurbished throughout to an extremely high standard in excellent condition and has that WOW factor, with the added benefit of a swimming pool and the posability of a fully self contained flat on the ground floor which is currently used as a games/bar/entertaining with access onto the swimming pool and garden. It's fully enclosed with electronic gates, it has a large open plan lounge and kitchen/dining with large patio doors onto patio area with views, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with a luxurious spacious main bedroom (approx 40m2) with luxury en-suite bathroom. Walking distance to bakery, shop, award winning restaurant, and bar, and just 20 mins to the coast. Fully centrally heated throughout with a wood burning stove for a cosy feel in the winter months.
Enter into the main living accommodation, via steps, with a spacious hallway, leading onto the:
* Kitchen with newly fitted modern units and open aspect into the lounge
* Large spacious lounge, very light (was previously a bedroom and a lounge), with wood burning stove, patio doors onto the patio area with views onto the pool area and gardens
* Luxury large bedroom (approx 40m2), with modern trendy en-suite shower
* Separate toilet with access from the hallway
* Steps leading downstairs to the ground floor
Ground Floor (with possibility to become a granny flat as it already has an en-suite bathroom, and bedrooms, and separate exterior access):
* Wash-room with plumbing for washing machine, new central heating boiler
* Dressing area
* 2nd bedroom (this was converted from a garage, so could be easily transferred back into a garage if required)
* Large room with bar area, this is currently used for entertaining and as a gymnasium, with patio doors onto the pool area and separate entrance door
* 3rd bedroom with en-suite bathroom with toilet, shower and wash basin
* Swimming pool
* Sun terrace
* Outdoor dining area (leading off the lounge)
* Fully enclosed gardens with electronic gates
* Parking area
* Lawned area and flowerbeds
* Private location, yet just a couple of minutes walk to the bakery, shops, restaurant and bar
* Quiet location on exit of village of Limerzel with all amenities
* Large supermarket just 5 mins drive
* 10 minutes from popular village of Rochefort en Terre which was voted the most beautiful village in France in 2016.
* 20 mins to the coast
* 30 mins to Vannes
PLEASE EMAIL FOR MORE PHOTOS
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
The rugged Atlantic coast of the Morbihan offers fine beaches, both tourist hotspots and secluded bays. Inland, there are sleepy villages, and bustling market towns. The capital of Morbihan is Vannes, an ancient town and residence of the former Dukes of Brittany. Other famous towns include Josselin, famous for its château, La Roche Bernard, an historic and attractive town with a pretty port, Rochefort en Terre, Lizio and Malestroit, all 'cités de caractères', renowned for their history and character. The Gulf of Morbihan offers a wide range of sandy beaches, from the more renowned resort of Damgan, to more secluded, private coves. The department boasts an abundance of islands, many of which can be reached by boat from the mainland, including Belle Ile en Mer, the largest French island in the Atlantic. Morbihan's famous standing stones, spread over some 40 individual sites, are linked by the Route des Mégalithes. Carnac is the world's largest megalithic site where there are a reported 2,792 stones. The Morbihan coastline enjoys a warm micro-climate, ensuring it is a perennially popular holiday destination, which makes it a prime investment area. Vannes has as much sunshine as Toulouse (over 2,000 hours per year), relatively little rainfall and average maximum temperatures of around 22 degrees Celsius. Parts of the Morbihan are sufficiently warm to support flora normally reserved for the Mediterranean! In terms of infrastructure, Morbihan offers good access to Rennes, Nantes and Brest airports, the ports of Cherbourg, Roscoff, Le Havre and St Malo as well as a direct TGV link between Redon and Paris.