€370 000 (FAI)**
|Town||SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS||Dept||Haute Savoie|
|Surface||240 M2*||Plot Size||300 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This chalet is situated between St Gervais and Megeve with easy access to both, has stunning views across the valley to Combloux and to the Aravis mountain range to the West so benefits from a very sunny positon and great sunsets. Just a 4 minute drive (2.6km) to the St Gervais cable car and 6 min (4.5km) to the Princess cable car to take you to the Megeve pistes. The chalet is currently run as a small B & B with owners accommodation and is very spacious with over 240m2 of living space
Set out over 4 levels the chalet offers spacious accommodation which whilst comfortable could be updated in time to provide a large family home with great rental potential.
- Main entrance hallway with storage
- large (17m2) bright kitchen featuring a wood burning range and with great views
- main living room of over 60m2 , divided into dining and lounge areas and with large windows all round providing fantastic views
- large bathroom, or could be modified to create a sauna/spa bath or a TV /games room
- small lounge/snug currently used by the B & B guests or could make a great office or TV room away from the main living space.
- 6 bedrooms - 3 with balconies and 3 with showers.
- 2 x WC
- further shower room
- small guest kitchen easily transformed into a bathroom
2nd floor :
- 3 bedrooms on the this floor , currently used as owners accommodation . Some of the area has limited headroom but great for bedrooms with storage, playroom, lounge etc
- utility room with direct access to the outside
- boiler room
The chalet has a fenced garden of over 300m2 and parking space for at least 5 cars. The property offers amazing value for money and the possibility of your dream home in the Alps.
Ideally situated between Chamonix and Megeve, St Gervais is a genuine French market town with a vibrant year round activity and is at the heart of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc the 3rd largest ski area in France with 445m of pistes and 5 snow parks and incorporates the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as St Gervais itself. Whilst the town is on the rise, there are no British tour operators bringing the mass market, whilst there is a strong demand for quality rental accommodation from the growing numbers of independent travelers discovering the area. Getting here could not be easier with an easy motorway drive from Geneva airport in less than an hour and from the channel ports in 8 hours. In the summer months there is a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool, swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in both Megeve (8km) and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins drive (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, Switzerland and Italy are all within an hour's drive. Transfers buses also run to St Gervais station year round.
With its first Michelin starred restaurant Le Sérac, the new Folie Douce restaurant, bar and club on the pistes and two 4 star hotels planned St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps - and the lift pass company is leading the way having just invested 6m€ in a new 6 person chairlift, the fastest in Franc and snow cannons to bring you down to the village the 5th upgrade in as many years.
Check out the slopes and the walking trails as well as the town and events with the winter and summer virtual tours of St Gervais : http://www.stgervais.co.uk/st-gervais-webcams/stgervais-virtual-tour
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES