€849 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
MERIBEL LES ALLUES
|Surface||125 M2*||Plot Size||755 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This three bedroomed traditional chalet is in a great location in the centre of les Allues village, the traditional heart of the Méribel valley with its lively friendly bars and restaurants open all year, and all within easy walking distance.
- A large garden
- Two garages plus additional outside parking spaces
- Stunning views South
- 3 large double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- lounge with fireplace
- Huge potential with additional spaces that can be converted into living space
- Ski-in possible depending on snow conditions.
Bonus - its own wood and stone barn for your toys (or the granny).
The house is perfectly habitable and comfortable as it is but modernisation of the spaces and decor would allow the creation of a truly lovely mountain home for a modest budget.
The current configuration offers space that could be easily transformed into either addtional rooms or even a separate apartment.
The chalet offers :
Lower ground floor :
- A garage with high ceiling : 15m2
- A garage : 17m2
- A cellar : 14m2
Upper ground floor:
- A workshop with windows : 18m2
- A laundry room and boiler room : 14m2
- A practical closed porch of : 2.8m2 ideal for coats and boots
- A hall with separate WC : 4.4m2
- A living space area of 22m2 with Southern views and opening onto a South facing terrace of 27m2 ideal for Spring lunches or après-ski drinks
- A kitchen 6.3m2 which could be united with the lounge
- A South facing bedroom with a balcony : 10.3m2
- An East and South facing bedroom with a balcony : 13m2
- A bathroom : 6m2
- An enormous bedroom with its own bathroom - totally 17.1m² plus a further 13.m² of useful space lower than 1.8m.
The house sits in a plot of land of 470m2 most of which faces South and occupies a peaceful location next to a stream and from which one can enjoy stunning views to pistes and Saulire. The land also has its own stone and wood barn for your toys. The barn could be converted to extra habitable space subject to gaining planning permission approval.
Free buses take you into central Méribel in a matter of minutes, the buses run from 7.30am until 0.30am. There is also the telecabine open all winter running down to Brides Les Bains and up to Meribel.
Méribel is the world renowned centre of the Three Valley ski area, the biggest ski area in the world, a veritable paradise for skiers….
Les Allues village has restaurants, bars, a grocery shop, ski rental shop and post office open all year round. The chalet is ideally located a couple of minutes walk from the centre of the village but is also situated in natural surroundings in a very pleasant area.
In summer ou can partake in activities such as rafting, hiking, 18 hole golf, horse riding & mountain biking.
Access : Lyon and Geneva airports are a 170km driving from Les Allues. Chambery airport is even closer at only 97km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES