€790 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €850,000 to €790,000
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||780 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This light and bright modern detached four bedroomed chalet gets the sun from dawn to dusk. It was built from plan by a local artisanal builder for its current British owners 12 years ago and has been their family home ever since. It’s been lovingly maintained and the handmade fitted kitchen looks as good today as when it was new. The chalet sits in the Pied de la Plagne area of Morzine which is approx. 1km or 5 minutes drive to the nearest ski lift. The nearest Navette free bus stop, a bakery and bar restaurant are all within easy walking distance.
The chalet is constructed on three floors:
• Entrance hall with large fitted cupboards leading to:
• Inner hallway with a kitchenette – double electric hob, under the counter fridge, sink unit and breakfast bar with two chairs.
• Double bedroom with wardrobes and cupboards
• Fully tiled shower room with heated towel rail
• Integral double garage – The garage is tiled and the current owner’s use half as a workshop
• Large storage room which contains the two water tanks
• Fitted store cupboard
• Stairs to first Floor
• Stairs open into a large open plan lounge dining area with two sets of double doors opening onto a large terrace and balcony, that in turn gives access to steps leading to the garden and outside space.
o There’s a slightly separate cosy TV area which has a ‘Jotul’ log burning stove
• The separate fully equipped handmade kitchen has the luxury of a separate pantry/utility room, making storage problems a thing of the past. It also has a second sink, washing machine and tumble dryer in this space.
o A door from the kitchen opens onto the large first floor terrace.
• Accessed by stairs from the first living/dining area
• Opens onto a mezzanine/landing with a skylight and a window – it currently has a bed settee, the space is large enough to use as an extra living or sleeping area
• Three double bedrooms, one is currently being used as an office – two have a balcony
• Family bathroom with overhead shower and heated towel rail.
Morzine/Avoriaz area is famous in the Winter for its 650kms of pisted skiing, the whole ‘Portes du Soleil’ area also opens for the Summer and there is a vast range of activities on offer from White Water rafting on the river Dranse towards Thonon, to Paragliding above the local mountains. Lake Geneva is only a 35 minutes drive where it’s possible to enjoy the Riviera feeling and all the water sports that go with it.
Geneva International airport is just over an hour away and with daily flights arriving from most regions of the UK all year, it’s an easy destination not just for the traditional week’s holiday, but also for short breaks and long week-ends at any time of the year.
Morzine, unlike many purpose built ski resorts, is a vibrant town with a year round buzz. There’s a balanced mix of bars, restaurants and boutiques and town life continues whatever the season. The ‘Morzine Penguins’ ice hockey team fly high near the top of their league and home fixtures attract a big local following. Status Quo and Simple Minds have both played ‘free’ concerts in the town square and over the Summer festivals and fetes are common place.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES