Find out more ...
€2 625 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€2 500 000 without fees)
|Surface||486 M2*||Plot Size||38000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
40min from Bordeaux – the wine produced from this vineyard is AOC Côtes de Bourg– property includes 35 ha of vines - breathtaking view – nice stone house on one level with tree-filled garden – several annexes includes winery, warehouse, office, tasting room and guest house.
- 35 ha of Côtes de Bourg
- Terroir : clay topsoil and limestone subsoil (these give a unique character to the wines that are produced), very good sun exposure, filtering soil
- density : from 4500 to 5000 vines / hectare
- 80 % Merlot / 20 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winery 278m2, perfectly equiped, thermoregulation, micro-oxygenation,
- Barrels cellar, 140m2
- Storage cellar, 245m2
- vineyard equipment warehouse, 302m2
- tasting room, office, toilet, laboratory…
Wines and trade :
- 1 Château’s name registered at INPI
- Production potential of 240 000 bottles
- 2/3 of the production is sold to Bordeaux merchants in bottle, the wines is well sold and regularly rewarded.
- wine sold from 5€ to 9.5€ (price at the property)
- Nice stone house on one level, 336m2 (173m2 converted, box-room 75m2, garage 71m2). The house has been conserved as before and so needs to be arranged, high potential)
- 1 guest house renovated, 150m2
This very nice property produces very good wines, this is a vineyard ready to work ! The wines are well sold, reputed and profitable !
Needs only to arrange the house and this property will become a very lovely place.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.