Find out more ...
|Price||€2 415 000 (HAI)**||Ref||49993CN33|
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||687504 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
34 kms to BORDEAUX, VINEYARD WITH 68 Ha of land of which 38 ha of vines AOC BORDEAUX /BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR ;
Cuvier and winery equipment well maintained.
customer base - all production sold in bottles
Gorgeous renovated 17th mansion with 300 m² living space with beautiful view on the hilly vines.
* 38,46 hectares of vines AOC BORDEAUX / BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR
* 12 ha of AOC land
* Excellent soil : clay-limestone
* Grape varieties : 49% Cabernet Franc / 34 % Merlot / 17 % Cabernet Sauvignon
* Average age : 20-25 Years old
Winery built in former 15th century church
* Immaculate Cuvier (490 m²) fully equipped
* Wine storage capacity : 6990 hl (stainless steel vats)
* Temperature control facilities
* Waste water treatment compliant
* Warehouse for bottle storage (430 m²)
* 2 brands
* Average of annual production : 280.000 Bottles
* Very Good quality – sold 7 to 10 Euro TTC
* Entire production sold in bottles – France and export
Charming 17th century house of 300 m² living space.
Nicely renovated. Spacious reception rooms, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
The stunning location of the property would certainly accommodate a wine tourism project. The place is also ideal for horse riding lovers.
Easy access to BORDEAUX and ST EMILION.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES