Find out more ...
€1 575 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,987,650 to €1,575,000
|Surface||500 M2*||Plot Size||422025 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
40 kms to BORDEAUX, BEAUTIFUL ESTATE WITH 23 ha of very well maintained vines AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux. Cuvier and winery equipment in good condition. Maison de Maître and girondine of 480 m² - Ideal for B&B/gite – 42 hectares in total Read more ...
In the beating heart of its precious vines, this large estate is perfect for a wine tourism project.
* 23,30 hectares of vines AOC BLAYE COTES DE BORDEAUX very well maintained
+ 5,83 hectares of plantation rights + 5,83 available planting land
* Excellent soil : clay-limestone / clay-silt
* Grape varieties : 75 % Merlot / 25 % Cabernet Sauvignon
Sauvignon Blanc : 63 ares
* Average age : 20 Years old
* Density : 4000/5000 vines per hectare
* Immaculate Cuvier (450 m²) fully equipped and compliant
Wine storage capacity : 4015 hl (stainless steel vats & concrete vats)
* Airconditioned Warehouse for bottle storage (58 m²)
* Hangar for equipment (193 m²)
The Wine : 2 labels
* Average of annual production : 1200 hl (160000 bottles)
Imposing estate with character (roof and façades restaured) offering various possibilities of accommodation with 2 adjacent houses offering in total 480 m² with open view on the beautiful park with swimming pool 11x5.5 m
Central 4 bedroom elegant Maison de Maître (140 m²)
Adjacent nice 5 bedroom renovated Girondine (235 m²)
stone house to renovate (101 m²) / Registered gite generating income with summer rental
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES