Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€325 000 without fees)
|Surface||234 M2*||Plot Size||208 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Rare on the market, this beautiful property over three floors, which offers very generous living accommodation in the centre of a bustling market town on the banks of the river Charente. The downstairs bedroom, shower room and separate toilet are convenient for (elderly) guests or relatives, whereas the lay-out of the other floors is ideal for a large family or group of friends, offering comfort and privacy. The attic room has been insulated and just needs finishing, but can then become another bedroom, office space or playroom. This house is ideal for those wanting to live in a beautiful and spacious property and to be part of a friendly and welcoming community, close to schools, public transport and all amenities. Alternatively it will be a fabulous "pied à terre" in the sunny Charente region of SW France or can be an investment as a holiday let. This house is expected to sell quickly, so early viewing is highly recommended. Read more ...
- Entrance on vinyl: 5m2.
- Hall on vinyl: 9m2.
- Door to BASEMENT (some humidity on the floors): 14m2 storage space, plus another 14m2 room with gas condensation boiler (saves 40% on energy, according to vendor) and hot water tank.
- Bedroom 1 on vinyl, facing street: 12m2, with built-in cupboards.
- Shower room: 5m2, with shower cubicle, handwash basin and built-in cupboards.
- Toilet in hall on earthenware tiles: 1.5m2, with handwash basin.
- Living room on tiles: 40m2, with ornamental chimney and sliding doors to terrace and garden.
- Open kitchen: 11m2, with gas cooker.
- Small storage room: 1.5m2.
- Landing: 4m2.
- Toilet with handwash basin: 2m2.
- Living room 2, view to street: 25m2, with exposed beams.
- Shower room: 7.5m2, with toilet, shower cubicle and double handwash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 11m2, with walk-in wardrobe of 2m2.
- Bedroom 3 on vinyl, view to garden: 31m2, opening to:
- Large terrace on concrete floor: 14m2.
- Bedroom 4: 18m2, with chimney and exposed beams.
- Shower room: 6m2, with toilet and handwash basin.
- Room: 18.5m2, on particle board floor, glass wool insulation, sloping ceiling, no plaster boards. Exposed beams. Height at middle point: 3.27m
- Storage room: 3m2.
- Terrace on flagstones: 10m2.
- Walled courtyard garden on gravel: 40.5m2. No vis-à-vis.
- House is on mains drains.
- Fibre broadband is connected.
- Windows to downstairs terrace are double-glazed, other windows are single-glazed.
- Taxe foncière: 1.300€/year.
- All measurements are approximate.
More photos available upon request.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.