Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€289 720 without fees)
|Surface||237 M2*||Plot Size||43265 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Charming character property, furnished, perfect for enjoying the French lifestyle to the full, with gîte revenue. Large plot of land.
Main house with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, separate gîte with 2 ensuite bedrooms, large secure pool, numerous outbuildings, private gardens surrounded by fields and woods.
In the heart of the Loir Valley, 7 km to pretty market town Le Lude with all amenities, Le Mans 42 km, Tours 62 km (with international airport), Angers 72 km - all with TGV access to Paris in around an hour. 12 km to mainline station in Aubigné Racan - and 227 km to Caen ferry port. Read more ...
Spacious converted farmhouse with original features, including terracotta tiles, exposed stone and beams, fireplace with wood stove. No central heating, mainly double glazed windows with wooden shutters, sound roof. Non-conforming septic tank.
MAIN HOUSE, GROUND FLOOR (terracotta tiles throughout)
- ENTRANCE HALL (7.9 m2), wooden staircase leading to first floor
- BEDROOM 1 (15.6 m2), with ensuite SHOWER ROOM (6 m2) with shower, bidet and basin, separate WC
- CORRIDOR (4.7 m2)
- BATHROOM (7.6 m2), with bath, basin and separate WC
- KITCHEN (18.7 m2) with door to front and terrace
- LIVING/DINING ROOM (57 m2), with fireplace with wood stove, partial cathedral ceiling, door to front and large sliding doors to terrace, and wooden staircase to
- MEZZANINE, BEDROOM 4/STUDY (8.8 m2)
- Pool SHOWER ROOM (5.1 m2) with separate WC, with door to pool area
- Pool technical room and store room
MAIN HOUSE, FIRST FLOOR (terracotta tiles throughout)
- LANDING (4.8 m2)
- BEDROOM 2 (9.4 m2)
- CORRIDOR (3.3 m2)
- SHOWER ROOM (2.4 m2) with shower, basin and WC
- BEDROOM 3 (9.7 m2)
- ENTRANCE HALL (2.4 m2) with large storage cupboard, and stairs
- BED 1 (13.3 m2) with ensuite SHOWER ROOM (3.5 m2) with shower, basin and WC
- BED 2 (12.9 m2) with ensuite SHOWER ROOM (3.9 m2) with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan LIVING ROOM (33.2 m2) with kitchen, dining and sitting areas, with door to wooden terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside
- Wooden open hangar with corrugated roof
- Wooden barn with slate roof
- Stone workshop with corrugated roof
- Stone animal sheds
IN-GROUND POOL (11.5m x 5m, depth up to 1m90)
Large tiled pool area, fenced all around, with access to shower room/wc in the main house.
There are fenced gardens around the properties, and the rest of the land is currently used for grass by the local farmer (so requires no maintenance until the new owner wishes to use it).
The property offers perfect tranquility, but is close to Le Lude and pretty village Luché Pringé (7 km) with shops, restaurants and outdoor pool on the river.
And there are plenty of outdoor activities, with cycling paths, the leisure lake at Mansigné and the river Loir (swimming, sailing, canoeing...) - great for entertaining friends and family.
The property comes fully furnished, ready to move into and continue running the gîte immediately.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.