Search for similar properties ?
|Surface||115 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
For those who like to renovate, this is a lovely house with great possibilities. 4 bedrooms and a lovely conservatory. A large plot of land and a piece of woodland. The house needs a roof renovation, but the interior offers great perspectives. An undeniable charm for those who know how to plan ahead.
In a peaceful hamlet, come and nestle in this pretty farmhouse and give it back its old charm. Read more ...
This longère is composed of:
- An entrance hall 9,35m² with bay window
- A stone wall kitchen: 24,90m².
- A living room with stone wall and fireplace: 18,63m².
- A veranda style double glazed window: 7,25m².
- A bathroom with shower and toilet: 3,43m².
- A laundry room + stove + water tank + sink: 6,50m² with door to outside.
- A bedroom1: 10,91m².
All the rooms are made of stone in very good condition.
The ceilings need to be revised as there is infiltration through the roof.
By a beautiful wooden staircase, one reaches the first floor
- WC room to be installed: 1,64m².
- Hall: 3,96m².
- A bedroom2: 12,25m² with storage, velux and fireplace
- A master bedroom3: 14,56m² + bathroom to renovate (3,69m²)
The frame is ok.
- Outbuilding: 34m² with a good framework + floor with good height under ceiling (good possibilities to extend)
- Outbuilding: 20m² (20m²)
- Small garden 300m².
- Meadow (wood) to be totally cleared: 2082m².
- Meadow to be cleared: 3643m².
This property has good foundations but the work is consequent. For lovers of stones and longères as well as large plots.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE not required.