Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €69,000 to €63,000
|Surface||32.56 M2*||Outside Space||1590 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Due to personal circumstances the owner has greatly reduced this lovely one bedroom apartment from the original price of 72,000 euros to 68,000 euros to encourage a quick sale.
If you are looking for a holiday home and/or holiday rental apartment this could be the perfect choice for you.
With accommodation for 4 people, this apartment is in a residence with a communal large covered swimming pool, allocated private parking, communal terraces and courtyard with barbecue and a private balcony with a view over the village accessed via patio doors from the living room and double bedroom.
The village has a bar/hotel/restaurant, bakery mini-supermarket, post office, garage and a lake.
* Le Mourtis ski resort is 35 mins away (27 km)
* Telecabin to Luchon Superbagnères ski resort is 34 mins away (29 km)
Beautful walks, hikes, cycle routes, VTT and lakes to swim in within 15 - 25 minutes.
Read more ...
This apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of Residence les Oliviers but actually there is only one flight of external stairs up to the front door.
• Allocated private parking
• A large 10 x 3 communal pool with a sliding cover
• Spacious balcony.terrace
• I bedroom but could sleep up to 4 guests with a sofa bed
• View of the village
• Two communal sun terraces on which to relax
• Communal courtyard with barbecue
• Large communal garden shed for additional storage
The picturesque traditional village of Mauleon Barousse sits on the River Ourse and is the start of the Portes de Bales (a favourite climb with the Tour de France).
The apartment has the following accommodation:
• Living room with an equipped fitted kitchen and double glazed patio doors opening onto the balcony/terrace
• Bathroom with wc
• 1 large double bedroom with double glazed patio doors opening onto the balcony/terrace.
There is also a cupboard that houses the hot water cylinder and refrigerator.
The balcony/terrace has a wall rather than railings making it more secure for children.
The apartment is only
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
The village sits just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and is within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagnères de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Lakes and mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
A 30-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over 30 minutes away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please do contact us for more information and to arrange a visit to see the apartment in person and explore this wonderful region hidden away in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
If you have to travel a long distance to view, I am happy to do a whats app virtual visit for you,
Co-owned building of 20 units
Provisional annual charges: 650€
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.